Jane (Peter Pan)

I know, it's been a while. So much to do, so little time. Now, I didn't like the second Peter Pan movie, at all and I've only seen it once. So I'm not sure how good this will be, but Jane was requested. Therefore, I'll try my very best.

       Peter is going to be more dark and a bit sinister in this one. Sorry Petey.

       Jane stared out the window of her room and sighed sadly. She had said some very mean things to Danny that she obviously didn't mean, but she also wasn't ready to apologize. She had already decided that she would do that in the morning over breakfast. Although, she also knew that their time together was short. Any time now, a bus would come and take them away from their mother.

       Sleep was the farthest thing from her mind, yet she soon fell asleep in front of the frosted window pane. She didn't awaken from the soft click of her window lock opening and she didn't awaken when a set of boots stepped over her and onto her bedroom floor. She did awaken though, when someone yanked her up and gagged her then they quickly tied up her hands and feet. "Hello Wendy," a large man with a hook for a hand said before someone else shoved her into a burlap sack. She squirmed and tried to free herself, but her efforts were useless.

       Once the ship was airborne and over Neverland, Hook opened the bag. He was anxious to tell Wendy of his plans to overthrow Peter Pan. "Wendy! So nice to see you again! And won't Peter be thrilled to see you dangling from a hook over the water," he said eagerly.

       Jane had finally gotten the gag off of her mouth and glared at Hook as she said, "I'm not Wendy! I'm her daughter, Jane!"

      Hook stared at the girl for a minute. He saw now that the girl was in fact, not Wendy. "No matter, Peter will still come," he muttered, mostly to himself.

       Jane huffed, but she didn't respond. Honestly, she wasn't sure what to think. She knew she had to be dreaming though, because she was here with Captain Hook, a man straight out of her mom's stories. "Wake up Jane," she muttered to herself, although she wished that she could pinch herself.

        "Tie her up boys," Hook yelled to his men. A second later Jane was being tied to an anchor and dangling above the water.

        "Not so fast Hook," a voice yelled from above. Jane looked up with everyone else and blinked. There was a boy above them, flying. As Jane went hurtling into the water, Peter flew in after her. It took him some time to get her free, but soon they were flying towards the surface. Peter didn't bother with Hook anymore, he instead flew straight for land with the girl. 

       "You're not Wendy," Peter said as he floated around her curiously.

       Jane stood up and straightened herself out. "No I'm not. I am Jane, Wendy's daughter," she replied hastily.

      Peter's heart dropped as he stared at the girl. If she was Wendy's daughter, that meant one thing, Wendy had grown up. His lip curled slightly as he stared at the girl. She was a cheap imitation of Wendy and he didn't want her near him. He groaned and flew off, leaving Jane to fend for herself.

       Jane glared at the now empty space in front of her. Did he seriously just leave her there alone? She sighed and began to collect things to make a shelter for herself. It wasn't like she didn't know how to take care of herself, she had dealt with war back home. This was nothing more than a camping trip, she mused as she gathered her supplies.

       Peter paced in front of the lost boys and huffed. "It appears that Wendy has grown up," he started, causing the lost boys to gasp. "She has a daughter, who has been brought here by Hook and his crew," he added with a sneer.

        The lost boys knew Peter wasn't happy by the new girl in their land, but they weren't sure what he wanted them to do about it. "Tink, I want you to spy on her, if she gets close, you come back and warn us. Boys, if Tink comes back and says that Jane is near, you lead her back to the pirates," Peter said roughly before flying away.

       "He's being a bit harsh," Slightly muttered to the other lost boys softly. They all agreed, but they also knew not to disobey an order given by Peter.

        Tinkerbell found Jane in the woods making a shelter. She hid behind a branch and watched the girl curiously. This girl was nothing like Wendy. Wendy was more fair and a damsel in distress while this girl seemed confident and completely independent. Tinkerbell floated closer and caught the girl's attention. Jane however, was in a very bad mood and didn't want to be bothered. "Oh look a fairy. Too bad that I don't believe in fairies," Jane snapped up at the curious pixie.

       Tinkerbell felt the weight of Jane's words instantly and her wings were barely able to hold her up. She looked at Jane and silently pleaded for the girl to take her words back, but Jane just looked away. Jane didn't know she was killing Tink, she just wanted her gone.

       Tinkerbell used every last bit of strength she had and flew towards the treehouse. The lost boys watched as Tinkerbell flew past them and they noticed her light was fading fast. "Go find Peter," Slightly told Nibs as he walked over to Tink's house and peeked in. "What happened Tink," he asked quietly.

       Tinkerbell jingled her answer weakly to him then sighed heavily. She was trying her hardest to hang on until she saw Peter, but the fight was becoming too hard.

        "Peter," Nibs yelled as he spotted the boy flying towards Hook's ship.

       Peter stopped and flew back towards Nibs quickly. He had heard the panic in the boy's voice and saw the sadness on Nibs' face. Something was wrong. "What is it," Peter asked as he flew around Nibs.

       "It's Tink. Her light is going out Peter," Nibs said sadly.

      Peter's heart sank and he quickly picked up Nibs then flew hurriedly back to the treehouse. The lost boys were all standing around sadly as Peter walked slowly towards Tinkerbell's tiny house. "Tink," he whispered weakly, unable to find any other words to say.

       Tinkerbell smiled at him weakly and then feebly jingled out the story of what had happened. "Jane," Peter growled as he pulled out his dagger. "We'll fix ya Tink, I just have to have a word with a certain girl," he spat bitterly as he picked her up and kissed her softly.  However it was too late for that, Tink's light was completely extinguished and a cold dead fairy laid in Peter's right hand. 

        Peter set Tink's body in her bed and then wiped a stray tear that had escaped his eyes. "Boys, I'll be back," Peter growled as he flew out of the treehouse with his dagger ready to use.

       Jane sat beside a fire that she had made and pondered on how show would get home. She supposed she could sail there, but that would require a lot of work. She heard a noise in the trees which broke into her planning. "Who's there," she called out as she looked around for some kind of weapon.

        "Your worst nightmare," Peter's voice called from the darkness, but his voice sounded dark and quite scary. Jane quickly grabbed a stick from the fire, getting burned in the process, and held the fiery stick out.

       Peter's shadow didn't want Peter to get hurt, so he snuck around to the back of the girl and plunged the knife into her back. Jane gasped and slumped forward. "Well done Shadow," Peter praised before picking up Jane's body. He then flew through the star and back to Wendy's house.

       Wendy stared out the window and sighed in relief when she spotted Peter carrying Jane through the clouds. "You grew up," he growled at Wendy, who merely nodded and held her arms out for Jane. "This is what happens when you grow up," he snapped as he handed Jane's dead body off to Wendy. Her screams could be heard all the way to the second star. Peter shrugged and flew through the star,happy with the justice he had served for Tink's murder and Wendy's choice to grow up.