Esmeralda PG-13

Ooookay soooooo... This one is going to be uhhhh pretty suggestive. o.o If you've seen the movie you know Frollo is well... A horny devil.

There will be sensitive uh subjects and topics.

o.o

Soooooo.... Yeah..... Just a warning that this chapter will NOT be suitable for younger readers.

        Oh yeah and... I haven't seen this movie in a really long time, soooooo. It won't really stick to the movie. Not like it would anyway xD

           The caravan stopped just outside of Notre Dame. The beautiful cathedral greeted them as it loomed high above them. Rumors were told far and wide of the mysterious bell ringer of the infamous cathedral, although none had ever seen him. He was rumored a hideous monster with a tortured soul. Some said that his howling cries could be heard echoing through the streets from his lonely nights in the cathedral.

          "The Court of Miracles is this way," the jester, Cicero, said as the caravan headed east, away from Notre Dame cathedral.

         Esmeralda's blue eyes stared up at the cathedral curiously. She too had heard the rumors of the mysterious bell ringer and she hoped at catch a glimpse of him. Sadly however, she never got the chance. She moved quickly to keep up with the caravan. They kept to the shadows, when possible, so they wouldn't be seen by the guards that were lurking around.

        Once they reached the Court of Miracles, they all quickly set up and made camp for the night. Esmeralda looked around at the labyrinth of catacombs entombed below the city and sighed. The was a gypsies life. This was her life. Constantly hiding in fear of your own life. Never having a place to call home. Always wandering from one place to another. Drunken nights and hard days. That was the only life she knew. Djali bleated beside her, capturing her attention. "Are you hungry boy," she asked as she bent down to scratch his head. The little goat bleated again as he gave her a gentle nudge with his head. "Alright," she said with a chuckle as she straightened up and headed to her cart.

       After they ate their dinner, they settled in for the night. Esmeralda wasn't interested in hearing the drunken tales that would, no doubt, speak of the grotesque monster of Notre Dame, she just wanted to sleep. Pulling her blankets over her head, Esmeralda soon fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

        "Let's go," someone yelled, causing Esmeralda to jerk awake. She sat up and rubbed her tired eyes. Everyone was bustling about getting ready for their day. Some would stay and keep guard of the cave, while others, like Esmeralda would go out and make money in the streets.

         With a groan, she got up and began getting dressed. Djali bleated as she tied a kerchief around his head. "Oh stop," she chided softly before tying a rope around his neck and leading him through the labyrinth of catacombs and up into the city.

        The streets were busy and full of people hurrying about. Esmeralda quickly set up her spot in a corner and pulled out her tambourine. "Ready to make some money Djali," she asked as the goat began to hop around. She chuckled and began to play her tambourine with the goat dancing around her.

        Some people would stop, especially ones with children, to see the small spectacle on the corner. Most would drop some money into the tin can and even some passerbyers would drop money in. That's just the way it was. Some would grumble of course and shun the show, but most were happy for a slight bit of amusement.

       Quasimodo stared down from his perch in the bell tower and watched the beautiful girl dance. He marveled at how the sunlight glistened off of her stark black hair and how her hips swayed just right. He knew she was the one for him.