I Hate This Plan.

♕Marquees kingdom♕

Yoongi woke up feeling nauseous. This is apart of his plan? Making himself vulnerable? Yoongi ate the food that had suppressants added to them, knowingly. Yoongi wouldn't let Namjoon eat any. This was different, this couldn't be from the suppressants, right? How did he end up so sick he can't move?

♡A few hours earlier♡
"Only eat the bread and any baked items. There are some kind of gift suppressants in the food." Namjoon thought as he pulled Yoongi's chair out for him. "Alright. I'm not very hungry anyway." Yoongi thought  as he sat down, his chair being pushed in a bit by Namjoon. Christopher and Hoseok were already seated, just watching the two with a small smile. "Good morning." Christopher said with a slight bow. "Good morning hyungs!" Hoseok said with a deeper bow, respecting both of the older princes.

Namjoon and Yoongi greeted the two and sat down, just as he was asked, Yoongi only ate a pastry and drank coffee offered to him by Anthony, ground and brewed by the trusted butler. However near the end of the meal, Yoongi saw Namjoon preparing to take a bite of steak, the eldest prince knew what was on the food and decided one of the two had to eat it. Yoongi wouldn't have Namjoon take the drug.

So just as Namjoon was about to take a bite of his steak, Yoongi grabbed his wrist, pulled the bite to his mouth and took the bite. "Yoongi." Namjoon said putting his fork down. Yoongi smiled, chewing the food with his mouth closed. "I wanted a taste." Yoongi said with a smile after he had swallowed the bite. Namjoon smiles and looked over at the couple. "So the wedding is tomorrow, you said?" Namjoon asked with a small smile. Hoseok nodded with enthusiasm. "It is. This afternoon, I'll finalize all the plans and tomorrow!" Hoseok said taking Christopher's hand in his.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and suddenly held his stomach. "Joon. I don't feel so good." Yoongi said, pressing his hand against his stomach. Namjoon's eyes widened and he looked up, making eye contact with Christopher, just missing a smirk. "I'll take him back to our room." Namjoon said standing up and helping Yoongi yo his feet. "Anthony." Namjoon said. Anthony was quick to help his prince assist Yoongi in standing. What was wrong? Yoongi ate one bite of steak, it had only been a minute after when the cramps started, surely whatever was in the food wouldn't effect him this quickly.

Namjoon helped Yoongi to the stairs, before Christopher walked over to the eldest prince. "While prince Yoongi rests. Would you like to take a hike up the mountain?" Christopher asked, his smile was wide and so was Hoseok's, beside him. Namjoon knows, he shakes his head 'no'. "I'll go to our room with Yoongi. If he's feeling better we'll come down for lunch. I'll let you know." Namjoon said with a small smile. Anthony looked over his shoulder, nearly all the way up the steps. "Should we call the physician?" Anthony thought. "No. This is apart of the plan." Namjoon thought helping the two up the remaining steps. "Someone's gotta say it. Fuck, your plan." Anthony thought looking up from Yoongi.

♡Present♡
"I hate this plan." Yoongi thinks looking up at Namjoon. Namjoon brushes Yoongi's sweaty bangs from his forehead. "I told you not to eat anything, but the baked goods." Namjoon thinks with his eyebrows furrowed. "I didn't want you to take the drug. My gift isn't as important as yours." Yoongi thinks closing his eyes. "But to me, you are so, so important." Namjoon thinks to himself, watching Yoongi's face relax.

"Prince Jin and prince Taehyung will be here in under and hour." Anthony says looking up from his phone. Namjoon nods. "Thank you." Namjoon says with a nod. "It's almost time." Namjoon thinks with a small smile.