The Pastry Chef

There is a soft knock at the door and Christopher turns. "Who would disturb me?" Christopher asks himself. Christopher quickly taps Hoseok's lips, making him flinch, than walks over to the door and opens it. "Hello king Christopher." A short girl says with a bow.

Hoseok looks at the girl, she's wearing an all white chefs uniform and all of her long red hair is pulled back into a ponytail. "Oh. You came early! Come on in beautiful." Christopher says moving to the side to let the small girl in. "Oh! Hello there. My name's Jo, I'm the pastry chef of the king's home. Well the assistant pastry chef. It's nice to meet you." Jo says with a small bow. Hoseok looks up at Christopher, he can see a slight resemblance, but Jo is very pretty and short.

"Ah. Jo, if you were a royal I'd marry you! You're so cute!" Christopher says hugging the girl. Jo blushes and just lets herself be hugged by the much taller king. Hoseok sits there looking between the two, Jo has no idea that Christopher is her brother, huh, that she's a royal or that Christopher is a psychopath.

"Your highness, please don't joke like that." Jo says looking up at the king. Christopher kisses Jo on the forehead, her face goes red, than the king turns to Hoseok. "Jo my sweet darling. This is Hoseok, my fiancé." Christopher says gesturing toward the prince. "Hobi here fell and hurt his head some time ago, he and I were in love before he fell. Now he doesn't remember, he even says weird things like I kidnapped him and drugged him." Christopher says with a pout.

Jo looks at Hoseok and the prince flinches. "See. He's so scared of everything. The accident even scared him so much, that he stopped talking. The physician says it's due to his trauma." Christopher says with tears in his eyes. Jo looks at Hoseok worried. "What can I do for him?" Jo asks looking up at Christopher wide eyed. "Manipulate his memory. I'll help him see his love for me afterwards. Please. I, the king of Garnet kingdom ask- no! I'm begging you." Christopher says with pleading eyes.

Jo looks at Hoseok with tears eyes, the prince shakes his head. "Ok. I can do that. It'll take a little while, but I can. You'll have to write everything down and I'll do it as I go." Jo says with a smile and a nod. Hoseok looks at the two in horror and starts backing away, shaking his head. "Awe baby. You'll be back to normal in no time." Christopher says before snapping his fingers.

Four men come in, one has a syringe in his hand. "Sedate him. I don't want him hurting himself or Jo in his confused state." Christopher says wiping a tear from his cheek.

Hoseok clenches his fists and the ground starts shaking, he looks around surprised, than smirks. Hoseok raises his hand and the ground shakes, pillars of stone shoot up from the floor and the guards start trying to dodge them.

Two pillars shoot up, pinning a guard to the ceiling with a crunch, blood gushing from the man's mouth, the other splitting a man in half. Another pillar shoots up, knocking a guard into the wall, causing him to lose consciousness. A large pillar shoots up, nearly knocking Jo over, Christopher quickly hugs the small girl and pulls her small body against his. Hoseok stops, worried he hurt the girl, the last man standing takes the opportunity to stab Hoseok in his upper thigh with the syringe, earning a silent cry from the prince.

"Don't hurt him!" Christopher yells watching tears roll down Hoseok's face. Hoseok is mortified, how could he let himself be caught of guard? The prince had only been eating a bite of food at a time, he was weak from not eating and not sleeping unless he was drugged. How could he let his one chance get away.