Ceremony Hall

Double upload today! I hope the New Year is treating you all well. Thank you for 900+ reads and so many votes! Enjoy the upload~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh my! What happened to you my love?" Queen Park asks with tears in her eyes and a gurgling Jungsoo in her arms. One of Jimin's eyes is blackened, his lip is busted, there are several scratches on his cheeks and the bridge of his nose is cut. Jimin gives a small smile. "Today is not about me mother. Let's just enjoy Jihyun's day. Ok?" Jimin says. Jimin smiles widely and flinches at the pain from the cut on his lip reopening. Felicia, Annie and Madison all stand behind king and queen Park. The three maids have tears welling up in their eyes at the sight of their beloved prince in pain.

"How are you two older boys handling being here." King Kim asks. "I'm fine. I've been paying close attention to everyone." Namjoon says. "I'm fine. I've been staying close to Joonie hyung. He'll let me know if there's a need for anything." Jin says with a smile. A few feet away queen Kim is hugging Taehyung and won't let go. "Mom. Mom, I'm fine. Stop." Taehyung whines. Queen Kim let's go if Taehyung and checks him all over for injuries. "I was so worried. The last time I sent my babies away, I wasn't sure if I'd ever see them again. Are you eating enough? You know I like it when you eat well." Queen Kim says with a smile.

"Yes mom. It's only been a few days. I'm eating well. I promise." Taehyung says with a boxy smile. "Mae." Queen Kim says with a smile. Mae is carefully cradling a wiggling Eunjin, then carefully passes the bundle to queen Kim before stepping away. Elena, Kay and Mae all stand behind king and queen Kim smiling at the families interactions.

"You look well rested son. Have you been keeping your gifts under wraps?" King Jeon asks, the last sentence was barely a whisper. "Yea dad. Of course!" Jungkook says rolling his eyes. "We brought your royal jacket. Lexiah had to sew one of the buttons back on after Megan cleaned it, they did a perfect job!" Queen Jeon says. Queen Jeon has one hand gently rubbing her stomach. Jungkook smiles and waves at both of his maids. Lexi and Megan blush from the compliment given by queen Jeon.

"I left Junki with your mother, he has a fever. Geong has somehow caught a slight fever. We think Junki got her sick. Analysia has been doing a good job making sure to keep Junki occupied while you've been away. When we return to the kingdom I would suggest a few days off. She may have caught the fever, but she was so eager to come she's powering through." King Min says, whispering the last sentence. Analysia stands behind king Min with a smile, happy to see her beloved prince is healthy.

"To be honest. I've been miserable here. It's been a long time since we've been back here and do you remember that general I told you about?" Yoongi says. King Min looks around making sure no one is within earshot. "That Virgil fellow that you-" King Min started. "Yes dad. Him. He's here and I knew he was married now, but seeing him still bothers me." Yoongi says. Yoongi crosses his arms and huffs. King Min throws his head back laughing. "We leave tonight. I think you'll be fine son." King Min says smacking his hands against Yoongi's shoulders.

Hoseok walks up to the group with a smile. "Hello everyone. Who's ready to see Jihyun get married?" Hoseok asks with his brilliant sunshine smile. With a mixed reaction they all begin taking their seats. The room is beautifully decorated with a fantasy forest theme. It's not long before more guest start arriving. Virgil and Andrew arrive in the ceremony hall and quiet conversations near the bride's side slowly die down.

A husky man stands up with a woman, that can only be assumed to be his wife. "Virgil- or should I say king Virgil now. You're a disgrace and I don't care if your father accepts your marriage. We don't. The entire family is embarrassed because of you." The husky man nearly shouts. "It's nice to see you too uncle Kai. Now move. Your breath has always smelt terrible. It smells positively rancid today." Virgil says pinching his nose closed. "Why you!" The husky man moves to slap Virgil. Virgil looks him in the eye, waiting for the impact.