"It's not gunna work this time!" I kick but it doesn't seem to do anything.

"Oh really?" He tickles me, and I instantly burst into laughter.

"Jake! You really wanna get punched don't you?" I laugh.

"Okay, okay." He laughs, and puts me down.

"Thanks." I stand still, and glare at him.

"Your gunna stay now?" I nod.

I walk towards the other boys, and sit on the floor.

"Knew you wouldn't leave." Colby said, and he stood up.

"Where are you going now?" Corey asks Colby.

"Imma get some food." He starts to walk away.

"I'll come with!" I yell, and catch up to him.

"Alright."

"Race ya to the chips?" He asks.

"You know I'll win."

"Bet." I say.

"Bet!" He yells back.

"Ready? Set. Go!" I push him over, and run.

"What the fuck Kaylee? That's cheating!" He yells, and quickly gets up from the floor.

"We didn't make rules did we?" I yell as I run.

Colby runs, and I speed up. I'm about to touch the shelf when Colby steps in front of me and touches the shelf first. I trip over him, making me fall to the floor, and him to go down with me.

"Oh Kaylee, I'm sorry." He chuckles.

He was practically on top of me, but he didn't put any weight on me when he fell.

"Your good." I say, and he stands up, and brushes himself off with his hands. I stand up, and do the same.

"Are you hurt?" He asks, and I laugh.

"I'm fine." I say, and grab a bag of chips from the shelf.

"Grab a bag, and let's head back." He grabs a bag, and walks back with me.

"We should go find a mattress store." He says, and winks at me. My cheeks go red.

"Get outta here with that." I shove him, and giggle.

"For real though. It's been awhile."

"Colby, stop." My cheeks are bright red, and I know he can see it. Even through the pitch black.

"Oh, so the deal is over?" He pouts.

"When did I ever say that?" I turn the light on, on my phone, and shine it at him.

"Your thinking it. I can tell."

"How- no I'm not."

"Then kiss me." He smirks at me.

"Not the time Colby."

"Why not?"

"Because-" He cuts me off by kissing me. I pull back, and look at him from his eyes to his lips. He smiles, and I kiss him back.

"It has been forever." I say through the kiss.

He starts to tug on my shirt, and I let him take it off of me. I rips it off, and tosses it off to the side.

I help him take his shirt off, and he pulls my pants down to my ankles. I throw it, and tug on his shorts for him to take them off. He takes them off, and continues to kiss me.

"What's with the rush?"

"Were in a fuckin store." I say

I kiss down his jawline, and his neck, leaving dark hickeys.

I hear footsteps walking down an isle near us, and I pull away for a second.

"Colby I hear-"

"Ignore it." He whispers in my ear, making shivers go down my spine.

He kisses down my neck, to my collar bone, leaving hickeys. I let out a small moan, and I feel him smirk into the kiss.

He starts to unclip my bra, with one hand, and he throws it over the isle.
I'm about to say something but I just ignore it.

"Hey, guys?" I hear brennens voice, and I jump, and Colby Imediately covers me up.

Brennen walks closer, and shines his lights on us. His jaw drops, and he drops the flashlight as well.

"Guys! Seriously?" He covers his eyes, and walks backwards away from us.

"I'm sorry!" I yell, and search for my shirt.

"Colby where the fuck did you throw my bra?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"I'mma just go back." Brennen points behind him, and runs.

"I knew we shouldn't have done that." I say, and pull up my pants.

"Then why didn't you stop me?" He smirks at me, and puts on his shirt.

I just shake my head, and shine my light in each isle in search for my bra. I see it, and pick it up, and throw it on.

I put my shirt on, and walk back over to Colby.

We get back to the boys, and Brennen hasn't said a word to us. It's was more awkward than funny, but colby didn't think so.

"Guys, I think I should get to sleep. Wake me up before the store opens." Im about to get up from colbys lap, but he whispers something in my ear.

"We better pick some condoms up before we leave so I can finish my job when we leave this place."

I don't say anything, I just smile, and lay my head on his lap.

-------

Authors note: I hate this chapter sksks.