Chapter 1

*Jaedyn’s POV*

“Good morning sweetheart.” I heard my mum as I rolled over. “Morning mum.” I smiled as I looked up at her. She smiled back. “I made your favorite. We’ll wait for you.” She smiled at me before she turned and walked out of my room. I slowly get up out of bed and head towards my bathroom. I live in a fairly big house where most of the bedrooms have their own bathrooms. It is really nice considering I have an older sister and an older brother.

They are both bathroom hogs. It’s really sad at how long it takes them to get ready in the mornings. After going to the bathroom, I head downstairs. I can hear my siblings. They like to bicker at each other a lot. They’re twins, so they are close, but fight with each other. I walked into the kitchen, the sweet aroma from breakfast makes my stomach growl. “Oh, it sounds like the birthday girl is hungry.” I gave my brother, Brandon an evil look.

“Be careful bubba. She might kill you with her look.” I gave my sister, Mariah the same look. We started to laugh. “You know I love you guys, right?” They both nod. They may drive me crazy, but I still love them and I don’t know what I would do without them. I sit down in my chair as mum puts a plate down for me. Yum. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, and orange juice. “Thanks mum.” I looked up and smiled at her. “You’re welcome sweetheart.” She walked back over to the counter to get another plate of food.

Must be for dad. He has to get to work soon. “I can’t believe our baby is eighteen.” Dad walks into the kitchen from his office. “Aw dad, really? I’m not a baby anymore.” My parents smile at me. “You’ll always be our baby no matter how old you get.” Sigh. “Whatever mum.” I finish my breakfast and head upstairs.

*Dad’s POV*

We’ve been getting everything ready for Jaedyn’s surprise party later. I don’t think she suspects anything. I hope not. I hear the kids. Sounds like they are play fighting again. I walk into the kitchen. I need to eat breakfast before I have to head to work. “I can’t believe our baby is eighteen.” Jaedyn makes a face. “Aw dad, really?” Haha. She hates it when I call her a baby. I smile at her. “You’ll always be our baby no matter how old you get.” Wife puts her hand on my arm. “Whatever mum.” Jaedyn finishes her breakfast and leaves by the time I get to mine.

After Jaedyn leaves, Mariah gets up to make sure she really went upstairs. “Do you think she knows about the party?” Mariah tried to hold back her excitement. “I don’t know sweetie.” Wife says as she sits next to me. “I hope she doesn’t know and is super surprised.” Brandon got up and put away his dishes.

*Jaedyn’s POV*

I get into my room and get my mobile. I know that Cailey will be calling me soon to wish me a happy birthday. *Ring* Yep. Right on cue. “Hey Cailey.” I could tell she was excited. “Happy Birthday babe!” I smile as I picture the facial expression she’s making right now. “Thanks babe.” I sit down on my bed. “Have any plans? I think we should go shopping.” I sigh. “You know I don’t like shopping, but if that’s what you want, I’ll go.” I could hear her make a huff sound. “It’s a beautiful London morning. You need to get out of the house.”

I sighed loud enough for her to hear me. “We could always go to the park. It’s nice and we always have fun and you know it.” She huffed again. “Fine. See you in twenty.” She sighed and hung up. I don’t know why she acts like that. Every time we go to the park, she sees a guy she thinks is super hot and tries to ‘hook up’ with him. I get ready and head back downstairs. “I’m going over to Cailey’s house. Be back later!” I hollered as I ran out the door. I have to hurry. I don’t want or need Brandon and Mariah to ‘tag along.’ They always ruin everything when I am with Cailey.