2 • Mission

"What did he mean by 'living and fighting'?
Don't we live by fighting?
Maybe I shouldn't take too much meaning on it.
Or should I?
No.
I can't just throw the words of that person.
I feel like... they're important.
Important, if I want to meet that person again. "

~•~•~•~

Caw! Caw! Message! Message! Head to your next location! There is doubtful house to investigate!

I'm on it!

Fighting demons was your way of living since you entered the Demon Slaying Corps. It's not like it's the only thing you did every day but that was pretty much the case. You often received orders about rumors of demons living here and there in all the country. Of course there were days when you think that it's exhausting and that you want to take a break. These days didn't often happen but when they were here, you sure take full advantage of them.

Like today.

You arrived two days ago at the Swordsmith Village and you were relaxing a little. The reason you came here was to reforge your sword. The one you've had couldn't be used anymore. It was actually the case for a little time but you continued utilized it nevertheless.

You knew it wasn't a good thing to do, even more if you'd encountered one of the twelve moon demons, but you just wanted to be the most helpful. And, with the call of help from your crow to the village you were at a few days ago, you couldn't turn your eyes on it. However, you knew that you were lucky not to have met a demon stronger than this one

'Be careful with your sword.'

Theses precious words from one of the people you were close... but you didn't always follow them.

A bad habit.

After you heard the message from the crow you changed your clothes since you were wearing a [color] kimono. You wore your demon slayer uniform which was for the upper part like the others and for the down part a [pant/length skirt]. Lastly you took your [color/s] [patterns or not] haori as well as the mask you usually wear on mission. A faceless mask with lines parallel to the eye level and perpendicular to the level of the mouth. It was something important for you.

When you stepped outside of the building you met the one who always make your Nichirin Blade. You greet him before he gave you back your sword. You take out it from the [color/s] sheath. As you do it you saw the color of the blade changing to a sand color, just like your breath.

Now ready to go a kakushi came to see you to take you outside the village. Just like at your arrival the kakushi put a blindfold on your face and earplugs on your ears.

A few hours later you were already heading to the location of your next mission, thanking before leaving the last kakushi that accompanied you.

Caw! Caw! Emergency! your crow shout suddenly.

You didn't have time to walk to the 'doubtful house', you had to run as fast as possible.

~•~•~•~

As you arrived there you saw an unexpected scene. One of the windows opened and two boys exited from there. The first one was wearing a kimono and the other one was wearing... a Demon Hunter uniform?

Are you alright? you said while running to them.

W-Who are you?! the boy with a kimono said.

I'm... you started as you put down your mask. I'm [Last Name] [First Name], a colleague of this yellow boy... I guess.

... You guess? he repeated, surprised.

Are you alright? you asked, not paying attention at his remark.

Y-Yes... I'm ok thanks to him... the boy wearing a kimono said. But I don't know for him...

You leaned down to the 'yellow boy' to examine him briefly. It didn't seem like he was on the edge of the death, so he was alright from your point of view.

Why did you jump out of the house?

We didn't it's because of-

I'm heading inside then, you interrupted him, knowing his answer.

You got up from the ground, putting your [left/right] hand on your sword. Youthen enter the house, leaving the two boys behind you and a bad feeling aboutthe wooden box you saw next to a tree.