Raph- Telling the others

(Y/n)'s POV

"Do we have to tell them though? I mean we can just tell them when the kid is born, right?" Raph rambled as he paced back and forth in the lab.

"You do realize (Y/n)'s stomach is going to get significantly bigger throughout these next nine months. There's no way of hiding this Raph, you guys have to tell everyone" Donnie stood up from his chair and patted my shoulder gently. "I'll gather everyone in the living room for you both" he smiled softly and left the lab.

Raph sighed and rubbed the back of his neck nervously looking towards me. "Can't we just say you've gained weight?"

I pouted and hit his shoulder. "Absolutely not!"

"Alright alright okay I was just kidding" he let out a half hearted chuckle.

"Raph...why are you so terrified to tell everyone anyway? I mean I know it's difficult but I didn't expect you to be this affected by it" I spoke softly genuinely curious yet concerned.

Raph sighed softly and sat down on Donnie's chair, looking down at the ground as he rested his elbows on his knees. "It's just...Leo's always been the perfect son, Splinter Jr never does anything out of order. I don't want Splinter to compare me to him, 'this is so irresponsible Raphael, why can't you be more like your brother? Leonardo would never do something like this'" he spoke trying to impersonate Master Splinter the best he could. It wasn't actually that bad to be fair.

Yet I frowned softly and kneeled down in front of him holding his hands in mine. "Raph, Splinter does not have a favorite. He loves you all equally and would lay down his life for every single one of you. I think he will understand our situation and support us. But we can't keep focusing on the negatives okay?"

Raph cracked a slight smile and kissed my forehead softly. "You always know just what to say, babe"

"It's a gift really" I giggle softly and kissed his hands softly.

"Guys" Donnie's head peaked into the lab. "Everyone gathered in the living room, might wanna get a move on" he spoke knowingly then left to join the others.

I take a deep breath and stand up along with Raph, slipping my hand into his as we walked out of the lab and stood in front of everyone.

"So" Leo started. "What's the important news Donnie is talking about?" He asked curiously, his arms folded.

Raph glanced at me before looking at his brothers and father, taking a breath. "(Y/n)...is pregnant"

Their eyes widened in shock, everyone's expect Donnie's of course.

"P-Pregnant?" Leo spluttered, seemingly the most surprised out of everyone.

Splinter was surprised but hid it quite well. He stroked his goatee looking between his son and myself. "I will go ahead and assume that this was not planned...that being said, how are you both feeling about this situation?" He asked carefully.

I looked at Raph before looking back at Splinter. "We want to keep the baby, no matter what"

Splinter nodded understanding. "A very brave choice indeed. Although this journey will not be an easy one, it will only get more difficult from here but I must say from experience it is all worth it in the end. I wish you two both the best of luck and happiness with your little one. I will always be here to help with anything, that is my grandchild after all" he chuckled with a soft smile.

I grin widely and now my head. "Thank you Splinter, that really means a lot to us"

"Shell yeah it does! That's a huge weight off of my shoulders" Raph sighed out in relief, chuckling a bit.

"This is great I'm gonna be an uncle!" Mikey exclaimed loudly with the widest grin. "I hope it's a boy! I can teach him to skate! Play video games! Pull pranks!"

"Absolutely not Mikey" I pout slightly. "Besides, what if it's a girl?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

Mikey thought for a moment and shrugged. "I guess it doesn't really make a difference"

I giggle and shake my head slightly. "God help her if she's a girl, she'll have three protective uncles and the most protective dad of all"

Raph smiled softly and placed his hand over my stomach, kissing my cheek softly. "Damn right she will"

Leo smiled softly. "Congrats guys I'm really happy for you. Have you guys told (Y/n)'s parents yet?" He asked curiously.

My eyes widened, realizing I had to tell my mom. "Shit, no not yet. We should probably get going and tell her"

Raph nodded in agreement, pressing the button on his watch and shifted to his human form before we left the lair, heading to my place.

X Time Skip X

"(Y/n), honey what is it you're really worrying me" My mother spoke as he sat on the couch, looking up worriedly at me.

I bite my lip nervously not being able speak, but as soon as I felt Raph's hand slip into mine, I calmed down slightly and gave his hand a light squeeze to thank him. "Mom...I don't want you to freak out because at the end of the day this is a good thing" I took a shaky breath. "I'm...I'm pregnant and Raph's the father"

My moms jaw dropped as she looked between us, in total shock. She was at a lost for words which only made me more anxious and nervous.

"Mom...please say something"

"...AHH! Oh my gosh really?!" She suddenly exclaimed, jumping up from the couch with a wide grin plastered on her face.

My eyes widened, not at all expecting that reaction from her but I wasn't about to complain anytime soon. I grin and chuckle, nodding. "Y-Yes I'm really pregnant"

"Oh honey I'm so happy for you! Yes I know you're young and I should be scolding you right now but I can see that you've been much happier since Raph has come into your life and if having a baby will make you happy also then I support you both one hundred percent" she smiled widely, hugging me tightly.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I hugged her back tightly. "Thanks mom, this really means a lot to me for you to have my back during this. I really couldn't be happier"

She kissed my cheek softly, tears now falling down her face. "I love you so much, (Y/n)"

"I love you too, Mom"

She sniffed and pulled back from the hug to look at Raph. "You better take good care of my daughter and grandchild"

Raph chuckled a bit and nodded. "Don't worry, I won't ever let anything happen to them and I'll love them both for as long as I live"

I couldn't help but blush at Raph's words and smile widely, hugging him tightly.

Looks like I had nothing to be worried about after all.