Leo- You tell him

(Y/n)'s POV

"Well, I guess a congratulations is in order" Donnie chuckled half heartedly, rubbing the back of his neck.

I slightly stumble over to the medical table and sit down with my head in my hands. I'm pregnant. I can't believe this. I'm only sixteen for crying out loud! I feel tears well up in my eyes and I couldn't stop them from streaming down my cheeks. "I-I'm not ready for t-this Donnie"

Donnie frowned upon hearing this and walked over, placing his hand on my shoulder. "Well...there is the option of..." he gave me a look hoping I would catch onto what he was saying.

My eyes widened slightly and I shake my head. "N-No! Absolutely not. I could never do that. This baby deserves the chance to live, whether I'm ready for it or not" I sniff and rub my nose slightly with the back of my hand. I sigh softly. "How am I going to tell Leo? I mean, what if he doesn't want a baby? What if he breaks up with me?" I thought of the worst scenarios which made more tears begin to fall.

"Hey, I know my brother (Y/n). Yeah sure he'll be shocked but he would never abandon you to take care of your baby by yourself." he rubbed my back comfortingly.
"He's not like that. Just...sit him down and talk him through it, I'm sure things will work out and if they don't...you've still got us. That's my niece of nephew you're carrying so if things come to worst you can count on me to help you out" he smiled softly down at me.

I sniff and smile softly back up at him. "T-Thanks Donnie. That really means a lot" I gave him a quick hug.

After composing myself, I left Donnie's lab and looked around the lair for Leo. I found him sitting on the couch watching his favourite Tv show, Space Heroes of course. I take a deep breath before walking over and sitting next to him.

Leo noticed me sit next to him and paused the show, something he would only ever do for me. "Hey sweetheart, what did you and Donnie talk about?" he asked curiously as he turned to face me.

I grew even more nervous and started biting my bottom lip. "L-Leo...I need to tell you something really important...b-but I'm scared of your reaction" I felt tears well up again but remained strong keeping them at bay.

He frowned and held my hands becoming concerned. "(Y/n), what ever it is you can tell me okay?"

I nod slightly and took a deep yet shaky breath. "I-I...Leo I'm pregnant" as soon as I said that the I couldn't hold back my tears any longer and let them fall down my cheeks.

Leo froze. His first thought was that it was a prank, then he saw my tears and immediately knew I was telling the truth. He was overwhelmed with so many emotions. Shock, confusion, excitement, happiness, fear and worry. One emotion overcame all the others though and that emotion was happiness.

A grin slowly spread across his face. He placed his hand on my cheek, gently turning my face to look at him. "(Y/n), this is one of the happiest moments of my life"

My eyes widened slightly at his reaction though I wasn't about to complain. I felt complete relief wash over me seeing he was actually happy about this. "R-Really? You're really happy about this?"

He nodded enthusiastically. "Of course I am sweetheart! Why wouldn't I be? Sure we're both young and have no idea how we're gonna do this, but we'll learn as we go along, together"

A grin spread across my face and I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "I love you Leonardo"

Leo's grin widened and he hugged me back, kissing my cheek as he soothingly rubbed circles into my back. "I love you too, (Y/n). You've made me the happiest person in the world"

"Likewise baby" I kiss his cheek back grinning widely.

Suddenly my eyes widened realising something. "Leo, we're gonna have to tell my parents and Sensei along with Raph and Mikey"

He pulled back from the hug and caressed my cheek. "Don't worry sweetheart. We'll tell them when the time is right"

I leaned into his touch and nodded slightly, smiling softly.

As long as I have Leo by my side to help me through this, then I know everything is going to be okay.