Raph- First time

WARNING LEMON! 

(Y/n)'s POV 

My eyes widen and I stayed silent for a few moments before finding my voice. "Y-you have a mating season?" 

He nodded continuing to kiss my neck softly. "Yeah, sorry I didn't tell you before babe. I just thought you wouldn't want to do it with a mutant turtle" 

I bite my lip and swiftly push him onto the bed, getting on his lap and straddle him with a smirk. "Who said I wouldn't want that?" 

Raph smirked placing his hands on my hips and took my shirt off kissing my neck, nibbling on it. 

I let out a slight moan and grind against him earning a soft groan from him. I smirk and before I could do anything else I was flipped on my back with Raph hovering above me, smirking with lust in his eyes causing me to blush. 

He stripped me of the rest of my clothes and inserted one of his fingers inside me. I gasp loudly and grip his shoulders. "F-fuck ah!" 

Raph slowly moved his finger in and out letting me get used to it then started moving it faster and harder. "A-Ah! Raph!" 

After a while he took out his finger and aligned his member with my entrance smirking. "Beg for it babe" 

I whine and glare at him but I wasn't in the position no disobey. "P-Please Raph, fuck me so hard and good to let me know who I belong to" 

He smirked and inserted himself inside me groaning at my tightness. "F-fuck babe, you're so tight" after I adjusted to his huge size he started thrusting slowly then gradually picked up his pace going harder and faster. 

"R-Raphie! Oh f-fuck you're so big!" I moan loudly feeling so much pleasure. 

"Who do you belong to (Y/N)?" he gave a sharp smack to my ass causing me to gasp and moan in pleasure. 

"Y-You Raphael! I only belong to y-you! Ahh! I'm c-close!" 

Raph felt himself getting close also and slammed into my g-spot making me scream his name loudly and climax hard. 

After two more hard thrusts Raph climaxed hard moaning my name loudly. He panted softly and pulled out collapsing next to me. 

I pant heavily and rest my head on his plastron loosely putting my arms around him. "G-God that felt so good Raphie" 

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "Well at least I know I did good on my first time" he admitted a little shyly. 

My eyes widen slightly. "I-I couldn't even tell. Woah if that was your first I'm in for a real treat next time" I smirk up at him and kiss his jawline. "I love you" 

"I love you too (Y/N)" he smiled kissing my forehead. 

I yawn softly and soon fall asleep in his arms.