Raph-Uh oh...

(Y/n)'s POV

I quickly rush to the bathroom, unintentionally slamming the door behind me as I kneel down, being sick in the toilet once again. Every morning for the past week I've been throwing up, at first I thought it was just food poisoning but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. It's something more serious. Not only is this worrying me but it's worrying Raph.

After emptying my stomach I wipe my mouth with the back of my shaky hand, then flush the toilet before standing up. I make my way to the sink and wash my hands, then grab the mouthwash, swirling it around in my mouth for about thirty seconds before spitting it out and put the cap back on, sitting it back in its previous spot. Once I freshened myself up I open the door only to be met with a worried looking Raphael.

"You were sick again, weren't you?"

I chuckle nervously rubbing the back of my neck. "Maybe?" I said, more like a question.

Raph sighed and grabbed my hand. "Come on, I'm getting Donnie to give you a check-up"

I kept silent and let him lead me to Donnie's lab knowing I wasn't gonna be able to win this argument. Now that I think about it, you can't really win an argument with him. Only on rare occasions when I know I'm right for sure.

"Donnie?" you could hear the sternness yet worry in Raph's tone that I couldn't help but smile at, knowing my boyfriend truly cares about me. It's a really good feeling.

Donnie raised an eye ridge and turned around on his spinny chair to face us. "Yes, Raph?"

"I need you to give (Y/n) a check-up, she's been throwing up every morning for the past week" he frowned giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

"Oh yeah sure of course. But I need to ask (Y/n) a few things before I start"

Raph nodded but didn't loosen his grip on my hand, staying in the same spot.

Donnie shook his head. "I need to ask HER these questions Raph, alone please"

"But-"

"It's okay baby, I'll come to get you after alright?" I reassure him, kissing his cheek softly.

Raph hesitated before giving in, letting out a heavy sigh. "Fine, I'll wait in the living room" he gave me a quick yet soft kiss before leaving Donnie's lab.

"Okay let's get started. So you've been throwing up every morning for the past week, is it only the morning?" Donnie asked curiously, jotting a few things down on a piece of paper that sat on his desk.

I shrug. "Mostly, or when I've only after eaten a lot of food then I become really nauseous"

He nodded slightly. "Alright...it's been a week since Raph's mating season correct?"

I look at him confused. "Yeah...but I don't see what that has to do with anything"

Donnie shook his head slightly then open his drawer, searching for something before pulling it out and handing me...a pregnancy test?

"Really Donnie?"

He shrugged. "Better safe than sorry right?"

I sigh and take it from him then head to the bathroom. About 20 minutes later I came back. I haven't looked at it yet, I was afraid to.

Donnie turned to face me when he heard the door open and smiled nervously. "So...what's the result?"

"I-I don't know. I was too afraid to look at it. Just tell me" I hand him the stick, biting on my lip nervously.

He took it and looked down at it. Two pink lines. He looked up at me, smiling widely. "Well (Y/n), you're gonna be a mama in 9 months"

My eyes widened in shock. "I-I'm pr-pre-" I was unable to finish my sentence as I fainted, luckily Donnie caught me before I hit the ground.

He shook his head slightly and laid me down on the medical bed. "If this is your reaction, I'm not looking forward to Raph's" he mumbled.