Donnie- Uh oh...

(Y/n)'s POV

"I told you, Donnie, I'm fine. It was probably something I ate" I say once again to my overreacting boyfriend who is currently worrying because I was sick this morning.

"But what if it's not (Y/n)? What if it's something more serious?" he frowned worriedly, standing in front of me to block my view from the T.V.

I pout and sigh in annoyance. "Donnie I threw up ONCE, I would see through it if I couldn't get my head out of the toilet" I stand up, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Stop worrying so much baby, I'm perfectly fine. The second I don't feel like I am I'll tell you okay?"

He felt a little bit at ease then sighed, nodding slightly. "Okay okay. I'll lay off"

I smile and chuckle. "Good" I kiss him softly then pull back after a few seconds. "Now can I get back to watching Friends please?"

He chuckled softly and nodded. "Sure sunshine" he kissed my cheek before stepping out of the way.

I sit back down on the couch and focus my attention back on the T.V until I heard the word "food" being mentioned. "Huh?"

"I said would you like some food brought into you?" Donnie asked again.

I nod frantically. "Yes please, I'm starving! Can I have a pepperoni pizza with marshmallows on it?"

Donnie looked at me confused, scrunching up his snout. "What? Since when did you start turning into Mikey?"

I shrug slightly. "I don't know. I'm just craving that, so can you please get it for me Donnie-boy?" I pout up at him.

He raised an eye ridge but nodded anyway. "Uh yeah sure" he walked into the kitchen prepping what I asked when he was suddenly struck with a thought that made his heart race a million miles an hour. It was just a theory, but he would have to test it out.

After a few hours, Donnie made his way to his room with a plastic tube in hand. He entered and saw me laying on his bed, scrolling through my phone. "Hey sunshine, you mind helping me with an experiment I'm conducting?" he asked hopefully.

I look past my phone to Donnie and smile nodding. "Sure baby, what do you need me to do?"

"Pee into this" he held out the plastic tube.

I raise an eyebrow and look at him like he was crazy. "Why do you-nevermind, I don't even wanna know" I sigh and get up taking the tube. "I'll be back in 5 five minutes"

About five minutes later I walked back into the room, handing Donnie the plastic tube that was now wrapped up in toilet paper. "Here you go"

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thanks, sunshine. I'll let you know the results in a little while," he said before dashing out and back into his lab.

"Oookay then" I shake my head slightly before laying back down on his bed, continuing to scroll through my phone.

After about 20 minutes Donnie's eyes widened as he stared down at the result. Two pink lines. I was pregnant, with his baby.