Leo-Apologies

(Y/n)'s POV 

I groan feeling a pain in my head. What happened? I open my eyes slightly and see I'm in Leo's room. What am I doing here? What happened? I frown remembering what happened now and sigh rubbing my temples. I didn't mean those things I said to Leo, I just..wanna be as good as Karai. No I wanna be better. I wanna be the person Leo deserves. I hear the door open and I snap my head up. I bite my lip and quickly look back down seeing Leo walk in. 

He gasped seeing me awake and ran over to me. "(Y/n)! oh my god thank god you're awake!" he exclaimed placing a hand on my cheek. 

"H-how long have I been out?" I ask in a quite and timid voice.

"A month, I was so worried about you. I thought I lost you sweetheart" he rubbed his thumb against my cheek.  

I frown and look down. "You'd be better off without me" 

Leo's eyes widened at my words. "W-what? what are you talking about? I could barely function without you. I haven't slept, I haven't eaten, I was so worried you wouldn't wake up" tears welled up in his eyes. 

I feel tears well up in my eyes and I look up at him. "You deserve someone like Karai, someone strong, someone who's perfect" a tear falls and I look back down. 

He frowned and place a finger under my chin making me look up at him. "I don't want Karai. She's nothing compared to you. You're the most perfect person in the world in my eyes (Y/n) and I love you, so much" he leans in and kisses me softy. 

I slowly close my eyes and melt into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck and shift onto his lap. I place my hand behind his head and play with his mask tails. After a minute we pull back for air and I rest my forehead against his looking deeply into his eyes. "I love you too Leo, I'm so sorry for everything I've said and done" 

Leo smiled and pecked my lips. "It's okay sweetheart, as long as I have you don't care"