Chapter 12

Chapter 12

After another round in the bed and one more in the shower, we start to get ready for the party. Putting on a form fitting SAMCRO shirt that Gemma gave me, black skinny jeans and my black heeled boots. Putting my hair in a ponytail and doing light makeup, I walk out of the bathroom as Juice is putting on his boots. He looks over at me and just stops. "What?" I ask. "You look fucking amazing." he says. "Really?" I ask shyly. "Oh yeah. How about we hang at the party for a while, get my crow inked on you and head home." he says. "That what you want?" I ask. "Oh yeah." he says. He kisses me softly and says "I love you." I smile and say "I love you too."

We walk into the clubhouse and I see Lisa lying on the pool table and Happy is doing her ink. "Prospect, two beers." Juice says and the prospect hands him our beers. Handing one to me he says "Let's see how she's doing." We walk over and I see Tig standing next to her as Happy is putting his crow on her ribcage. "That looks amazing." I say. Happy looks up and says "Thanks." before looking back down and going back to work. "Hey Sweetheart. You about ready to get his?" Tig asks. "Hell yeah." I say. Juice is standing next to me with his arm around me when Happy gets done with her. Looking at it, she says "I love it Hap. Thanks." She gets up and Hap says "Let me grab a beer for a minute and I'll get yours started." Smiling I say "No biggy." I look at Lisa and say "I need to tell you something." She looks at me worried and I show her my hand. "Holy Shit! Are you serious?" she asks, pulling me into a hug. "Yeah. He asked me while we were at home." She pulls away and we see Tig is hugging Juice, congratulating him before he moves to me and says "Welcome to the family Doll." I couldn't stop smiling and neither could Juice. I lay on the table when Happy comes back after taking my shirt off. He starts to work on Juice's crow on my left breast over my heart.

After I have Juice's crow, Juice finally tells everyone that he has something to say. The room gets quiet and he yells "We're getting married." Everyone comes over and congratulates us. Gemma comes over and says "Anything you need you let me know." she says. I look at her and say "I don't have my mom and don't have a clue on how to plan a wedding. Will you help?" I ask. She looks at me with love and says "Sweetheart, I would be honored." before hugging me. We talk for a little while and Lisa says "Did your fiance tell you what she did today?" He looks at me and then her and says "No. What?" before looking back at me. "I might have told a croweater that got in my face that I was your Old Lady and if she touched you I would cut off her tits and slit her throat." I say. He looks at me shocked and then starts laughing and says "God I fucking love you."

A little later, we head home. Walking in the front door, I lead him to the bedroom and say "Time to claim my Old Man." I tell him. I push him to sit on the bed, bending down, I take off his boots, socks and shirt before working past his belt buckle and removing his pants and boxer briefs. "Get in the middle of the bed." I tell him. He does as I ask and I take out my handcuffs and shackle each hand to the top corners of the bed and his ankles to the bottom corners. Walking to the closet, I change into a black lace number that is a one piece with a crotchless bottom. It pushes my tits up perfect along with my black leather stilettos.

Walking back out, he looks at me and says "Holy fuck." I walk over and put on the blindfold, I whisper "Remember the safeword?" "Yes." he says. Taking out a feather, I start to lightly trapse it across his body, watching his muscles contract under the contact. I take out my fuzzy wand and turn it onto the lightest vibrating setting and start to run it up and down his already hard shaft and around the base of his balls, listening to him moan. I move to the drawer and get my special edible gel. Pouring it on, I start to release my hot breath on his hard cock and hear him moaning more. "Baby, I need you." he's almost begging. I don't say anything. I start to lightly lick up his shaft and start to lightly french kiss the head of his hard cock. "Fuck baby that feels so fucking good." he moans. "Fuck." he says again as I pick his hard cock up with just my mouth and slide my warm wet mouth up and down his hard shaft, feeling him come undone under me. I let go of his length and start to straddle him. Taking his blindfold off I slide my warmth down onto his hard cock before sliding up and down, hard and fast before finding my release with him finding his right after. I take off his bindings and he pulls me into his side. Kissing me hard he says "I fucking love you."