6

{Aditi}

"I've done most horrible mistake of my life" I sighed. As my high temper my blood was boiling like living lava about to brust.

"Why so?" Hoseok said while chewing his corn dog paid by me. Of course coz I lost again. I entered in fair with him without knowing that'll be disaster.

"Figure it out yourself" I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly I heard large scream, I saw it was from people in the roller coaster, I started to look at it but I saw Hoseok was ignoring roller coaster and just heading straight acting like he didn't hear anything.

Well well I got damn idea!

"Yah Hoseok! Let ride this thing" I pointed at roller coaster track "I'll pay for both of us!" I smirked.

"Wh-what? Um I don't think it's necessary to ride, it's very expensive u know. You should save you money don't waste it on this." He was trying to avoid me, he was scared as expected.

"Yeah yeah I see you are so afraid" I laughed at him.

"So r u challenging me? I'm not afraid okay! I'm worried about your money okay?" He frowned like I was asking his both kidneys.

"Don't worry about it man! If you are not afraid then prove it" I folded my hands glancing at him "I know you can't ride this hehe"

"You think! Let's ride this! I'll show how man face rides!" He threw his paper plate finishing his corn dog and pulled me towards line.

"2 tickets please!" He said, I can hear his voice was trembling.

I paid for tickets and we waited for roller coaster to come. As soon as it came he sat on last seat of coaster.

"Yo seat on first seat, I've paid for first seat for us" I was happy seeing his face already.

"Ok" he sat on it without any noice. Anyone could tell he was about to cry.
And guess who was on top of the world already, me of course! And I couldn't wait to reach in space.

"Okay here we go." I folded my hands and side eye to Hoseok, I'm sure he's praying so hard to survive through his nightmare..

Slowly we reach to highest point and suddenly roller coaster dropped in speed of rocket. We all were screaming and then there's Hoseok who wasn't even moving. I look at him, his face pale and he lost his sense at highest point. After finishing our ride I had to take him out I hold him and walked to the bench near us, damn he's so heavy. I bring water bottle and poured all water on his face...

"AAHHHHH" He jumped to the hell out of bench.

"Are you okay now?" I handed him tissues.

"Yeah I guess, yeah I'm ok, that was horrible" he sighed.

I couldn't hold my laugh more, I started to laugh like monster, looking at me he also started laughing..

"OMO I've never seen such face when someone fainted like you" I wiped my tears.

"Yah everyone has thing that they are scared of" he rolled his eyes.

"Ok ok now let's go scary head" I smirked at him.

"I thought you are shy girl and silent one but you're complete opposite of that" he gazed at me.

"Well I'm usually like that but sometimes people changes for limited time" I shrugged my shoulder.

We reached to our hostel area.

"Hoseok It was fun with you today thanks for that" I bowed at him.

"Yeah it's most fun I've got ever after all you paid" he winked.

"Yeah right" i giggled

"Bye jal ga" he waved and smiled.

"Bye bye" I waved.

{Hoseok}

"What happened hyung? You're smiling so much huh?" Jimin clingged at me as soon as I entered in my room.

"Nothing but what are u doing in my room? Get outta here!" I pointed him at door.

"Not going to tell me huh! GUYS HYUNG GOT GIRLFRIEND!!" he screamed to tell all guys.

"What the! Hey! Shut up! It's nothing like that"
I screamed and slam door.

I tossed my body over bed as I closed my eyes whole day which I spent with her started rolling before me.... beside members I never feel such good time with other except for today. She was also acting freely with me...do I like her?? Maybe yes... should I tell her?? What will happen if I told her??

I picked up my phone to relax my mind, i opened gallery there was some pictures of me I told her to take..

Hmm so she's quite good in photography I see

This was taken when she was busy watching ride

This was taken when she was busy watching ride...I took it secretly...