4

{Hoseok}

She was the girl who bumped into me. Oh so her name is Aditi. What's she's doing with her phone? Watching dance video?? Oh she's preparing for audition. It'll be interesting to see her dancing.

Finally it's her chance.

"Miss. Aditi." I announced her name.

She looks so nervous.

"It's okay, no one will laugh at you." I told her.

She danced. To be honest it was easiest dance but she learned it in 2 minutes. I really enjoyed watching her. I'll love to teach her. I'm keeping her in team.

"Okay now team is announced. So let's start practicing!. First of all we will decide your dance partner for entrance and after each couple entrance we will do group dance."

For pair up we play rock paper scissors. I got Aditi as partner. I don't know why but I got goosebumps. She was also shocked.

"Uhh I'm very bad at dancing, I don't think we could be partner." She said nervously.

"Relax. Don't you worry okay? I'll teach you how to do it easily." I replied.

We started dance practice and I couldn't believe how fast she learned all the steps.

After practice we headed to exit.

"You did good job today. Don't be nervous before dancing. You'll enjoy it." I smiled.

"Sure, I'll try" she laughed.

{Aditi}

"Dance practice was bop man!" I throw myself on bed.

"Why not! After all you got handsome partner!" Jayu pulled my cheeks.

"What do you mean huh?" I asked without bothering to open my eyes.

"I think Jung Hoseok is in love with you!!!" Jayu jumped and land on my body excitedly.

"Whoa whoa WHOA!!!!" I pushed her.

"Are you idiot or something??? How that's possible? He just won rock paper scissors and we paired. There is nothing between us." I was annoyed.

"I don't know what you think. But one thing is clear that there is definitely something in his mind, he keep smiling at you while talking with you, me and Sora both noticed this."
She said and leave the room.

"How that even possible?!" I threw my bag and Slept coz I don't even cared for such things.

{At Hoseok's dorm}

"J HOOOOOOOOOPE" yoongi shouted as I entered in our dorm.

"Omo! Why?!" I nearly breaked my toe.

"Hobi hyung, we saw you with a girl!!" Taehyung started to poke me.

"Hyung why you didn't tell us u have girlfriend???" Jimin pouted.

"Whoa! WHAAAAAT?!!" I was laughing so hard.

"Yah, J hope, what's Matter huh?" Jin hyung asked me.

"Guys come on don't be ridiculous, we have dance team and she's my partner that's it!" I explains tot those dummies.

"Ooohhhh" they all sync at a time. Giving eye to me.

"Tch, whatever" I grabbed my snacks and turn on TV.

Ahh it's bright.... Where am I???

Whoa this place is beautiful....

Wait someone is there....

Umm excuse me? Can u tell me what is this place??

"Honestly, I don't know too"

"Aditi! What r u doing here!"

"Hey! Jhope!! Wake up man! It's practice time! Hey! Hey!" Seokjin wake me up.

"Oh that was dream.." I murmured and sighed.

"Yeah? Stop seeing dreams! Get up!" Seokjin scoffed.

"Yea hyung, I'm already up!" I headed to wash up myself.

What she was doing there? Why she came in my dream?? I'm feeling so weird... My chest feels heavy....ahh

........

Light breezy air...

Sounds of Waves....

Bluey goodness.....

I come here everytime...

But why I'm always alone here, I wish someone else also could experience this nature.....

Umm excuse me? Can u tell me what is this place??

"Honestly, I don't know too"

Wait what!?

"Aditi! what r u doing here?"

Hoseok?!!

BAM!!

"Ahh my head! Ouch!" I was hurt.

"Hey! R u okay?? How can u fall off bed? U r not kid!" Jayu rushed to help me.

"Ahh it was dream..." I sighed.

"What dream?" Jayu asked me

"Eh? No nothing" I finally get up.

"Wash up now, let's do dinner together!" Jayu pushed me to wash room.

"Ok" I slammed door.

I'm always alone there....why Hoseok was there?.....why he came in my dream???....I'm feeling heavy..ahhh...

________________________________

How was this chapter???
I'm always late to update chapters..
Sorry for that:(

Plz vote and comment..
💜💜💜💜

- jiminiejams_7