1

Aditi is an typical Indian girl with short black hair, brown skin, big eyes, and she loves Eastern culture so she decided to move from her small town in India to Seoul to study further and get experience.....
_______________________

"Hump! Finally I'm here! I hope I'll be able to live happily here. So website has given me address of college and room, I should take taxi."

"Uh this luggage is so heavy. Hey! Taxi! Please drive to this address"

"Oh Seoul University okay! You look new here. Where you come from??" Taxi driver asked me

"Yes I'm new. I'm from India." I replied

"Yeah I've listened lot about your country, but I'm met Indian first time! You guys have really big eyes though!" Taxi driver smiled at me

"Yeah" I replied

"What happened you look nervous" taxi driver asked

"Yes I am coz I'm very new here I don't even know here culture and rules of this country I know very little about this country that I read from internet" I said nervously

"Don't worry kid you will be okay there are so many other kids in University you will get help, and here we go! We reach to your destination!"
Taxi driver said and smiled again

"Thank you so much sir how much I have to pay you?"

"5000 won"

"Here it is thanks again"

"Your welcome kid, don't be nervous enjoy! Bye!"

"Bye bye" I waved.

As soon as taxi gone I try to put all my luggage together and turn around it was very big place. On the front gate there was huge name and symbol of college. I entered nervously in college.

"Sir, where I have to fill form for college entry?" I asked watchman

"Just go in that building office is at bottom floor." He pointed towards building.

"Okay. Thanks you so much" I nod even though I couldn't understand him he talked too fast I just guessed from his finger.

As I entered in building there was so many students wandering around hallway. I saw office I entered in it and registered my name I got my ID card and all school stationary with uniform. I came out of building, I was looking at ID and I bumped into a girl.

"Oh I'm sorry I wasn't looking forward" I helped her to get her books fell by me.

"I'm Sorry too I was also busy in phone" she bowed.

"Wait is that your room address??" I asked as I saw one paper in her book.

"Yes, it's my room address" she nodded.

"Waah you are my roommate!! Look we have same room!" I show mine address to her.

"Oh that's good! I'm Jayu. And I'm here to learn about music and musical instruments. What about you?" She asked.

"I'm Aditi I'm from India, and we have same learning interests!" I smiled at her.

"So let's go together tto our rooms and let's be best roommates!" She was excited.

"Yeah let's go!"

We reached to our room it was medium sized room with bathroom, bunk bed and 2 cupboards and a kitchen.

"Wow! Room is great isn't it!" I clapped happily.

"Yeah I love it too" she also started to jump.

"Which bed you would like to have??" I asked her.

"I'll have bottom one" she started to unpack her bag.

"Yay! I always wanted to sleep on bunk bed" I climbed on bed and hop into blankets.

"Aditi what about your luggage don't you wanna arrange it?"she pointed at my huge luggage.

"Oh come on I'll do it later. I'm so sleepy." I yawned.

"I'm sleepy also let's sleep for little bit, this bed so comfy isn't it?" She hopped on bed too.

"Yeah" I was already in half sleep coz of my jet lag.

After sleeping we woke up at 8 pm washed up and went to nearby restaurant for dinner. We talked so much about ourself. It was nice Korean dinner, I ate beef for first time in my life. If I told my family about this they will be not happy with this. But it was happy time with her I liked her so much and we become best friends in only one night, we had lots of similar tastes. She liked me too I guess.

"Dinner was awesome! I never imagined Korean food will be that great! Bibimap is my favorite dish now!" I Pat my stomach.

"Yeah we Koreans love spicy food it's delicious" Jayu was also full.

We back to our room again and sleep again. We both were nervous for next day it was first day of our college. I was extra nervous coz I heard Koreans don't talk with outsider but since I came here I didn't receive that kind people yet. I get into sleep just in minutes coz it was long day..

_______________________

If u find this chapter boring don't worry, coz next chapter will be full of fun!

Plz plz support me and vote:)