2

"OMOOOOOO" Jayu started screaming.

"What happened what happened??!!" I also jump on bed and bang my head on wall.

"It's 9.30 Aadi get up!! We have to present there at 10!!!" Jayu rushed to bathroom.

"Hey hey wait I wanted to go first! Ahhh why I forgot to set alarm" I almost tripped on ladder.

We both rushed our morning routine slipped in our uniforms and run the hell out of us to college. After reaching to college we couldn't even find our class we were standing in hallway confused.

"Girls what happened? You look worried" a professor asked us.

"Sir, will you please tell us where is first year class for music period?" Jayu asked professor.

"It's on 3rd floor on right side after 3 classes" professor replied.

We both bowed and thanked professor and run to the staircase and we finally found our class, we quickly entered in class panting crap out of us. Thankfully our music professor didn't arrived yet.

In the class there were already students who were observing us and specially me coz I was different from all of us.

We silently grab last 2 benches and sighed in relief.

"Finally we made it on time" Jayu high fived with me.

"Hey, Jayu it's too awkward here, why everyone is staring at me? Didn't they ever seen human like me?" I whispered in her ear.

"Maybe it's because you are so pretty" Jayu giggled.

"Shut up!" I rolled my eyes.

After some minutes professor came into the class and introduce everyone.

"Good morning everyone! I'm Miss. Moon Sami. Today is our first day so I'm not going to teach anything but we will introduce each other so come here one by one and tell few lines about yourself." Miss Moon smiled.

Everyone started to introduce themselves. After few students one girl came front.

"Hi everyone! I'm Haewon. I love modeling and singing. And I'm also good at dancing too. There is nothing I can't do. Please be friends with me!" She said showing so much cuteness.

"Is she normal?" Jayu muttered.

"Maybe not" I replied we both giggled.

Now it was Jayu's turn then after her it was mine turn. I was nervous as I was only outsider here all students were Korean.

"Hello, My name is Aditi. I'm from India. I love to write lyrics and playing guitar. I hope everyone will have awesome year. Thank you." I bowed in 90 degree as it was Korean tradition to show respect.

Whole class started to talk about me in low voice. I was so uncomfortable in that situation.

"Okay everyone now we know each other so let's be friends and work hard to get good grades! Class dismiss!" As soon as Miss Moon leaved class 2 girls came towards me with curiosity.

"Hi! Aditi right?" One of them waved at me.

"Umm yes I am" I waved back.

"I'm Yoona." "And I'm Sora" both girls smiled at us.

"Can we be friends?? Since we all new here." Yoona asked.

"Why not sure!! That'll be fun!!!" Jayu hugged them excitingly.

Then they also hugged me.

"It's break now, we didn't do our breakfast today you wanna come downstairs to get snacks?" Sora

"Yeah we also missed our breakfast I'm starving right now. Let's go!" Jayu replied.

All four of us leave class and waking in hallway to go downstairs all 3 of them was talking with each other except me I was walking my head down in my phone there was 100s of missed call by mom and dad. I totally forgot to call them. And suddenly I bumped to a tall guy in hallway. And my phone fall from my hands.

"Oh my phone!" I picked up my phone and check whether it was okay or not. My phone is my life.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention" I said to tall guy.

He kept staring at me. I said sorry again.

"Be careful." He smiled and gone.

"Omooo Aditi you are so lucky!" Yoona was surprised.

"Yeah, I'm so lucky I'm phone is still okay." I sighed.

"Noo! Do you even know who that guy was??" She asked.

"Who?" I confused.

"That guy you bumped into him!" Sora also joined.

"No" I was still looking at my phone.

"He is Jung Hoseok!!!" They both told.

"Oh well so?" Jayu was also confused.

"He is one of the famous boys in our college! And he smiled at Aditi!!" Sora jumped.

"OMOOOO!! JINJAA?"" Jayu shouted and jumped in excitement. Why this girl is always excited about everything??

"Guys chill. He only smiled. Don't act like he proposed me-_-" I rolled my eyes and called my mom and prepared my mind to listen biggest lecture of my life...

{Hoseok}

I was heading to dance practice room with listening to music and texting jungkook to invite him for practice. Suddenly I bumped into a girl. Because of me her phone Fall on ground. I kept staring at her. She wasn't looking like normal Korean girl she must be from another country.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention" she apologized to me.

"Be careful" I smiled at her.

Why I smiled at her?? Usually when I get bumped into someone I get angry then why I smiled??? It's weird....

_______________________

I finally added Hoseok part in it! I'm working hard for this ff as this is my first!:-*

Plz plz vote this and tell your friends to read and vote:)