5

{Hoseok}

It's morning already. Still I feel so sleepy, I couldn't sleep whole night. I don't know why but I was too uncomfortable yesterday even though it was my own bed. Ahh I don't wanna attend class today, guess I'll go to park near school, it's calm there. I'll feel refreshed there.....

"Hm... where should I sit? There is someone on my regular bench...ahh I don't have other option, let's ask her to share it.."

"Good morning, can I seat here?" I asked a girl on bench.

"Oh Good morning Hoseok! Why not sure!"
It was her. Aditi.

"Aditi? U r here?" I didn't expected her at all.

"Um yeah...I don't wanna attend today's class" she replied

"Ohh" I smiled.

"So what you're going to do today?" I asked her.

"I don't know, I'll just seat here and enjoy this calm nature I guess." She looked at fountain.

"Why u came here?" She also asked me.

"Uh just because, hehe" I scratch my head.

We just sat there for like an hour or something, just observing surrounding with music on through our earphones..

I was bored now, I thought let's ask her to lunch together out however I'll be so bored if I lunch alone but will she come with me? Uhh anyway I'll ask at least..

"Umm do you mind to have lunch together?" I plugged out my earphones.

She didn't answered, I looked at her she was drowned in sea of music her face was so calm, she was enjoying her music so much..
I didn't want to bother her so I get up and swing my backpack and started to walk away..

"Oh wait where are you going?" She tugged my bag and pull out her earphones.

"Im going to have lunch, do u wanna come? I thought u were enjoying music so I didn't bother u" I was hoping she'll say yes.

"Why not! I'm damn hungry now! Let's GO!" She hopped in excitement like she was going to lunch for first time.

"Whoa whoa! What's with that happiness?" I laughed at her.

"Now I'm so freaking fresh now! I usually act like this when I'm happy" she smiled happily.

"Ok let's GO" I copied her and we head off to restaurant nearby.

{Aditi}

"So who's gonna pay?" Hoseok asked me after finishing our meal.

"What do you mean? You pay yours I'll pay mine" I opened my purse to pay my bill.

"Whhaat...one of us should pay, let's decide it by kai-bai-bo!" He said whilst clapping.

"What the heck is Kai Bai bo? I'm not gonna play ok? Just pay yours!" I frowned at him, as I'm so sensitive about my money and living in Korea is too expensive, I've to save my money for living myself.

"No I'm not going anywhere to pay if we don't decide it by kai-bai-bo!" He just pouted like damn freaking baby.

"Ok ok don't make pouty face" I looked at him with disgusted face, "explain what's it kaibaibo."

"You don't know Kai Bai bo? Where were u entire life? This is so important in our life to make decisions! Kai means this Bai means this and bo means this" he started explaining me with hand signs

"Oh u mean rock paper scissors...why on the earth is this important? I don't wanna play this stupid game" I said as I always lose in this game and I don't wanna lose my money.

"Oh so you're afraid of losing huh? See I'm Kai-bai-bo master here. No one can challenge me on this game" he pumped up his body like John Cena to show his hollow pride.

"Hey hey I'm not afraid ok? Let me show you how I'll pull ur pride off" I clicked my fingers.

"Let's see" he smirked.

KAI BAI BO!

I shut my eyes and singed scissors, i always lose this game in my entire life and I was praying to win today like it's my exam results coming out!

"HEY! I WON! NOW YOU'RE GOING TO PAY!" he shouted in my ear like someone is dying and all people started to stare at us due to his noice.

"Why the flying fuck on Earth I always lose in this shit" I mumbled under my breath "fine! I'll pay now shut your mouth" I frowned at him.

After paying money I was freaking annoyed cause that shithead ordered lot of food and I had to pay for him. I'll take my revenge soon just wait for perfect moment..

"Hey, don't be annoyed cause u lost game, u may win someday if u play it with others but not me haha" he laughed. I thought he's nice silent boy but no, all boys are same piece of shit.

{Hoseok}

Thank God I won today, actually I lost already she put scissors and I put paper initially, but as I looked at her she fortunately closed her eyes so I could change it to rock, hehe it feels good to cheat. She was annoyed, anyway I'll pay next time if we come again..

But she looks cute when she's annoyed....

_______________________________

Hehe I know it was childish, my mind is not creative nowdays-_-

But still hoping y'all enjoyed it^^

- jiminiejams_7