Chapter ??? Author's Rant

I know there have been a huge problem in the fandom. And yes it's an issue...

IF YOU ARE A HETALIAN AND STILL READING THIS, please hetalia is just an anime and don't connect it to the fascist, racist, or Nazis and especially being too obsessed to the point that you are being insensitive.  

( I know some of you will be saying that,“You're a HETALIAN too, right?! You're like turning back!!! Blahblah...”) please hear me first, Kay?

The problem stemmed from a Tumblr issue that labels the fandom and the the whole franchise :“Problematic”. Now, we all know that the series is in the genre of historical parody. Which means, slight slapstick racism jokes, and historical gags. The franchise is doing great on its early years but as the fandom emerged the fandom and the anime itself got into another level of 'fangirling'...
To the point they'll be violent about shipwars. But as time pass by, the shipwars became subtle and the whole APH fandom continued as usual. Then several years that the hetalia and it's fanbase became almost invisible in the face of the internet and the anime spotlight as well... But NOW, 2019, surprisingly, the fandom is slowly gaining new fans but the downside is, more toxic, more insensitive and more immature fans emerged too. It seems that the fandom was ruined by those fans that made Nazi salutes, and fascistic obsessions. And then because of the mainstream media and other platforms, anti-hetalians , came out too and threw heck tons of arguments and negative accusations towards the fandom and in recent cases, bashing, bullying and even threatening some of the normal hetalians. Now, why am I ranting about this? Reasons...
Reason 1. I am a HETALIAN.
#2. I have encountered some the anti hetalians recently and their hostility is very concerning.

#3. I'm concerned about how the once fun and very nice fandom will end up. And also I'm concerned about those artists and content creators that do hetalia related stuff.

That's all... Update on the next chapters will be on August 21 and 26... I'm sorry for the wait (^~^;)ゞ senior year of high school is really being a jerk to me together to the inert laziness every once in a while.

#makepastanotwar
#manehetaliagreat