II: Hello Gakuen World Academy!

"STUDENT PROFILE:

Name: Clara Maria Pia Luna Delacruz

Birthdate: June 12

Birthplace: Kawit, Cavite, Philippines

Address:  Manila, Philippines

Nationality: Filipino
Religion: Roman Catholic

Mother: Deceased
Father: unknown status

Legal Guardian: Maria Talitha Luna Delacruz(Sister)

CREDENTIAL INFORMATION:

Photojournalist, Former student council representative, Straight A student, A student of the year medalist in five consecutive years, Academic achiever, former vice-captain of the swimming team, School activist." The headmaster read it out in front of me with wide eyes.

"We are not mistaken to give you that full scholarship, Miss DelaCruz! I mean, you're an outstanding student! No wonder that your former school recommended you to our institution. But you seemed familiar. Have we met before?" He said asked with a bright smile.

"Y-yes sir, one of your grandsons became one of my classmates from kindergarten til' 3rd grade. Mr. Vargas." I replied with a smile on my face.

"Oh, yes, you are that kid who's always with my grandsons. Now I remembered! Welcome to Gakuen Miss Delacruz and welcome back. So how's your family been doing? It's been so long!" he asked again with a smile on his face as he shook my hand firmly.

"Thank you, Mr. Vargas. me and my sister lived with my aunt after the whole incident and we've been... Thriving and just doing everyday stuff." I replied warmly. He's such a cool guy. Looks like not some things never change.

"Oh. After all these years, I am glad that you all are doing fine and keeping things bright. You truly are Mayumi's daughter. I bet she's very proud that her girls are living their lives fine."

" Yeah, where ever she was right now. But anyway, do you still have anything to say, Mr. Vargas?"

"Oh, nothing. It's nice seeing you again, Clara. Good luck with your studies here at my humble academy. And also, you know the deal, right?"

"Ah, yes sir, clear as day."

"That's the spirit! You're now dismissed."

"Thank you again, sir."

I proceeded walking through the halls searching for my dorm until...

"Aray, pota!" I spitted out loud. Umm, Whoops?

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" A tall, busty girl with honey brown hair in a thin head band that has a medium-sized flower on the side with emerald green eyes and a fair complexion apologized to me, lending a hand for me.

"Oh, no, not really, I'm fine. It's my fault I'm not looking ahead on my path. I'm sorry. Pasensya na ate." I said quite embarrassed by my carelessness.

"What? " the girl asked, puzzled.

"Oh, sorry. No, nothing."

"Wait. Are you Clara Maria?" she asked as her brows nit together as if she were trying to rememeber something.