III: Jones

°°°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°°°°°°°°°°°
(Clara's Perspective)
Gakuen World Academy, day three. Well, I survived three days. And I have to say—it's the wildest and most tiring three days in my life! I stood up from my bed and went to fix myself and then get into my school uniform. After dressing up, I went outside my room.
When I got out my room my dorm mates looked at me in confusion.

"Why, are you in your uniform?"Natalya asked cocking her head to the side in a questionable manner.

"Ay Tanga!!! School fest pala ngayon!!! shit!" I cursed under my breath and then turned towards my room to change my clothes.' Ang tanga mo bes' I said to myself before coming out of my room.
(T/N: Aw, stupid! Now's the school fest!!!!)

“Are you okay now?” Chelsea asked in an impatient tone.

“Yeah, it seems that I'm not still used to being in this place.” I chuckled a little bit.

“Work it ladies! we don't want Eli-zilla to  get mad at us. You know she hates being late.” Bella shouted like a director in a busy set.

“Elli-zilla?” I asked curiously.

“You know, when it comes occasions like this Lizzy transforms into a boss lady and will eat you alive if you didn't make it to the call time.” Bella explained while smiling.

“So don't get late or the Eli-zilla will bestow her wrath.”Mei said in a very deep tone.

“Okay girls, let's get it going now.”Bella signalled with a clap.

We headed out of our building and proceeded to the school grounds. Damn, this school's very huge! Even though, I was there for three days— three days are not enough for me to roam around, and to that being said, I'm lost. I must've overenjoyed myself from that cat cafe I didn't noticed that I was left behind. Great! I'm lost in an enormous school and has no idea where Am I going. I wandered in circles only to be greeted to the fact that...
“DAMMIT! Aww, I'm not going to make it. Ate Liz will be disappointed.” I mumbled while sitting on a bench, hands over my head.

“Umm, miss?” a man suddenly tapped my shoulder. I lifted my head and met his icy blue orbs and square framed glasses.

“Are you okay miss? May I help you?”He asked with a vibrant smile

“Umm...”

“Oh, yes, I forgot! I'm Alfred, Alfred Jones. Nice to meet you.”He said reaching out his hand to give me a handshake. I took his hand and gave him a smile.

“I'm—”

“Alfie!!!Oh, there you are! I've been looking all around for you! Iggy's going kill you if— who is she?” a man that looks like him but with slightly long hair and circle framed glasses.

“Hey,Mattie! By the way, he's my twin brother, Mattie,” Alfred greeted and introduced his 'twin' brother.

Mattie smiled and nodded to me and said with his rather timidly polite voice,“Nice to meet you! I'm sorry to intervene but I really need to borrow him. Can I?”

“Oh,I'm so sorry. Yeah...  I should go now. Bye!” I said slipping away from the awkward situation.

God that was weird...
I continued to wander around and then I found an information booth of the newspaper club.

   *Gakuen World Academy Info desk
(Newspaper Club)*

I approached the guy on the information booth and asked them.

“Konnichiwa, h-how can we herp you?” the short guy with black hair and brown eyes greeted with a thick japanese accent and difficulty in speaking in English.