Just Another Day

Your POV:

When we got to my class and I noticed Beomgyu sitting in the back with both Hyungkai and Taehyun. Beomgyu seemed to be at ease with Hyungkai and Taehyun as they kept him company. Both Jungkook and I head over to them and sit down.
"How are you two feeling?" Jungkook asks Hyungkai and Taehyun.
"I'm doing good." Taehyun responded. Hyungkai however was quite.
"Hyungkai?" Jungkook leaned in a little and observed Hyungkai.
"I'm alright." Hyungkai nodded with a small smile.
"Hmm." Jungkook hummed before turning to me. "So Y/N, is there anything I need to know about this class?" He asks. He was most likely doing this because I forgot to mention Hoseok was my professor.
"Yes actually..." I say as I tense up. "Soobin, the one working for Yoongi, is in this class...."
Jungkook sighed.
"Alright." Jungkook turns to look at the door. "Then where is he?"
"I don't know, he's usually here by now." We all look towards the door.
The class started and Soobin remained absent. I didn't know whether to be thankful or concerned. If he wasn't here then he doesn't know where I am, but I also don't know where he or the others are. Jungkook kept an eye on the door while Beomgyu and I listened to the professor. As each minute passed, I would grow more and more anxious. Then the bell rang, and class was over. Jungkook and I both knew something wasn't right.

We all got up and left the classroom. Jungkook held my hand and leaned into my ear.
"Stay close to me." He whispered before turning to Beomgyu and the two young vampires. "Are you guys alright with splitting up again?" Jungkook asks them.
"Yeah, we'll be okay." Hyungkai said with a smile.
"Okay, be careful." Jungkook smile softly at the three before turning to head to my dorm.

Like always, it was snowing very lightly, and the grass was covered in a cool white sheet.
"So what's your plan for the rest of the day?" Jungkook asks.
"Get back to my dorm, finish the work I've been assigned, maybe get something to eat, and then sleep." I explain.
"Sounds like a plan." He comments. We were several feet from the dormitory entrance when a something fell from the sky.
"AAAAAHHHH!" I scream, realizing it was another corpse of a female student. Jungkook grabbed me and covered my eyes.
"Shushshushshushshush." He said in a yelling whisper. "Y/N, just breathe, it's okay, I'm here." Jungkook tries to calm me down.
"So that's how she got out." Jimin's sharp but sweet voice spoke.
"Jimin, what the hell are you doing?!" Jungkook shouted as he kept covering my eyes.
"Me?" Jimin began to chuckle. "I didn't do that." I assumed Jimin was referring to the corpse. "That was someone else." Jimin began to chuckle.
"Jimin, you know this is stupid, just leave the girl alone." Jungkook started to hold me even tighter.
"Why?! We can do whatever we want, so why do you care?!" Jimin snarled.
"Have you really given up being human?" Jungkook questioned. "Have you really lost all hope?" This caused for it to be quiet for a moment. Jungkook still kept hold of me and continued to cover my eyes.
"Shut up, Jungkook! You're just as bad as the rest of us!" Jimin yelled before charging at Jungkook. Jungkook removed his hands from me and I could finally see. What I saw was Jungkook holding Jimin tightly by the neck. Jimin tried to struggle but he couldn't get out.
"You're wrong, Jimin." Jungkook said in a cold tone. "I was never as bad as you." Jungkook's eyes became red. "Unlike everyone else, I controlled my thirst, I controlled my urges for both blood and sex." He said bitterly. "You're not the worst out of all of us...but you're getting pretty close." Jungkook then threw Jimin several feet away and into the snow.
"You can't stop me." Jimin laughed wickedly as he slowly got up. "I'll get her back." Jimin slowly lifted his head up to us. "I'm not letting you win again." Jimin then used his super speed to flee. All that could be heard was the echo of his laughter, which gave shivers down my spine.
"I'll...call the 911, about the body." Jungkook looked back at me with a sigh. "Y/N, I think maybe you should stay with Beomgyu for a bit, at least until the police arrive. Jungkook kept looking at me with sad and tired eyes, I could tell he felt guilty about all this. Jungkook reached into the pocket of his coat and pulled out his phone, he then dialed for emergency respondents.

Beomgyu's POV:

We got back to my dorm several minutes after we split up with Y/N and Jungkook.
"Woah, this is your dorm?" Hyungkai ask with amazement.
"Yeah." I answered casually. There were several movie posters hanging up on the walls. The dorm was also a little dirty, but Taehyun and Hyungkai weren't worried about it.
"It looks cool." Taehyun commented.
"Yeah, uh-if you need snacks we got some chips and stuff by the mini fridge."
Yes, we had a mini fridge, Soobin got it when we first became roommates.
"Oh, we'll be fine." Taehyun brushes the offer off. I kept forgetting that these two were vampires. It's still hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that Soobin is too.

~Flashback~

After I spoke to Y/N about Soobin near the dumpsters, I walked back to my dormitory to get some sleep. When I walked into the building, it was strangely quiet, and there was an eerie feeling of walking up the stairs. It almost felt like someone was behind me, but every time I looked back no one was there. I quickly get up to the third floor and rush into my dorm. I sighed with relief feeling like I was in a safe place.
"Good evening, Beomgyu." A familiar voice spoke. I look up and noticed the room was not only dark, but there was a pair of red eyes staring at me. I started to freeze with fear as the eyes stared at me with hunger. "Beomgyu, don't worry, it's me, Soobin." He said with a slight laugh.
"S-Soobin? What's going on...?" I stuttered. I could tell by the way his eyes were squint that he was smiling.
"I couldn't help but hear your conversation with Y/N tonight." Soobin began to explain. "Heh, you know Beomgyu, the reason why I didn't compel you was because you're my friend, but right now you're starting to make things difficult."
"Wh-What do you m-m-m-mean?" I continued to stutter.
"Beomgyu, I'm gonna let you on a little secret of mine." Soobin said as he walked towards me, and pinning me to the wall. "You wanna know what's going on?" He said as he reached for the light and turning it on. Soobin then stared at my face, grinning. And within his grin were two sharp fangs sliding down. Soobin then leaned towards my ear and began to whisper. "I'm a vampire." He said with a chuckle as he moved towards my neck. "And if you tell Y/N anything..." He leaned a little bit closer. "I might just have to help you see what everyone else sees." Soobin then moves away from my neck, let's me go and then faces me, his eyes and teeth returning to normal. "You got that?" He asks as if he didn't just threaten me.
"Yeah." I say with a deep breath. "Yeah I got that."

~End of Flashback~