Finals: Nickelodeon

Blood sweat and tears  streak my face. My arm shoots with pain. I do not know where I am. I  open my eyes and let my eyes get used to the dim light. I look to my  right and beside me is a pool of mahogany colored blood. I then look to  the source of my pain. My heart skips a couple beats when I see my arm.  My arm is nothing but ripped flesh and bone. I only have three fingers  and almost no muscle at all. I have lost tons of blood. " oh, my, god!"  I'm legitametly scared now. There are footsteps closing in on me. I  scream at the sudden pressure and added pain on my right arm.

" what do you think your doing? Punk." The chick named something swan I believe.

My face twists with  anger. I know the stunt I'm about to pull could either break my arm,  kill her, or get me killed. I quickly grab her ankles and yank as hard  as I could with my good arm. She falls in my pool of blood from earlier.  She yelps as I pull myself on top of her and jam my knee into her  throat. I see the light leave here eyes. She's dead. I see she has  pockets in her leather jacket. I grab at something in her pocket right  above her left thigh. A container. I open it up and find my savior a  bandage and sling neatly nestled inside. I unravel the bandage and  prepare myself for a great deal of agony and crying. I start at my elbow  and wind down my arm. I only make it about an inch before I start  screaming. I wind it down my arm screaming the whole way. I tie it in  place and sit still while I let the swelling go down. After a while I  grab the sling and carefully set my arm in it, wincing every time I  bumped it into something.

I get up to further explore the cavernous area. I see random weapons strewn everywhere.

" Nickledon I wanna have a sword too! Please! I could use it in the hunger games."

A voce snaps me back to reality. Alix. I heard everyone that is left too! They teamed up!

" let's find nickledon and finish what we started!" Alix snarled.

I slid my fingers over a loose rock to make some sorta noise.

" looking for me?" I said as if it was simple

" get him!' They all said in unison

I swung my sword grazing one of the boys shoulders making him fall to the ground with agony

I quickly shoved the  sword into hiss coller bone.I swing and cleanly chop off another kids  head. Only me against two. I tackle alix on the ground anthem kick the  other boy in the throat sucsesfully killing him.

" only me and you." He said

" I did it sis I won the  hunger games!" I said this as I lifted alixs head and smashed it on the  ground giving a satisfying crack

" I'm coming home sis aren't you proud!"