The man sat down right in front of the door, their eyes on me.

I glared at them, rolling my eyes before looking away, trying to figure out what to do.

"Come here, red head. Crawl over."

I ignored them, looking at the ground.

"Do as you're fucking told before I beat the hell out of you."

The baby

I bit down hard on my lip, holding back from groaning and I turned, crawling over and doing as I was commanded to.

As I came closer, the brown eyed man lifted my chin, gazing into my eyes. "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?"

"No, but it stung like a bitch when I crawled out of Hell."

He glared at me and rolled his eyes before pulling my face and crashing his lips onto mine. I gasped against his lips as he pulled me into his lap, pressing my face against his. I pushed him off, wiping my mouth and punching his crotch.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me like that again!" I threatened, going off him only for his accomplice to grab me and slam me against the floor. I gasped, a shriek leaving my mouth from the stinging pain in my back.

Then he punched me and I immediately fought back, punching, licking and fighting. "You stupid bitch!" He yelled, ripping my shirt so my bra was exposed. I screamed, my heel kicking his face and I moved, going for the door only for the other guy to come and pin me down.

I cried out as he hit my chest hard, slapping me. "You slut! Who fuck do you think you're messing with?"

"Stop! Get off me!" Then they were both hitting me and there was a blow to my stomach which caused me to cry out and stop fighting back but defending myself.

I panicked, beginning to realise that they needed to seriously stop. "Get off me, please! Stop!"

"Oh, so now you're begging?"

"I'm pregnant! Please, don't hurt my baby!"

They stopped automatically.

I was bleeding; my face was the worst. My nose was stinging and was most likely broken, my cheeks were burning, my temples were bleeding and my legs were too. My eyes felt so heavy and bruised, and my head was throbbing. My back was killing me and I didn't know if I could get up.

". . When Cristiano finds out about this. . .you'll wish you never touched me. ." I panted, coughing so violently that blood came from my throat. My voice was hoarse and painful whenever I spoke.

"She's bluffing; there's no bump," one of them scoffed breathlessly, his evil eyes glaring down at me. I shot daggers with my eyes back at him.

". . .it'll be Rossi's baby and this is his girl, remember?"

"We work for Colin, stupid. We have a job to do and we're not done. She's a stupid bitch trying to get attention and this is an example to be shown to Rossi. We're not done with her until she's not breathing. If there's a baby in there, fuck it. This is revenge."