I found Noah waiting by the elevator. I called for his name and his eyes searched for the person who called him. His eyebrows raised at the sight of me.

"Jakob." He raised his hand as soon as I've approached him. I clapped it and bumped shoulder with him. "Thank you for coming."

"What happened?" I asked him. The elevator opened the same time. He heavily sighed. Hindi siya sumagot at pumasok na muna kami.

He pressed the floor before the close button. I watched him the entire time, waiting for his response. He sighed again. "I found her in her dorm. She was on her bed. I thought she was sleeping until I saw a small bottle with a little amount of liquid in it." Noah's eyes closed and his jaw clamped. I knew he could vividly see it in his head. "I thought I was too late. I could hardly feel her pulse or maybe I just don't know how. I brought her to the hospital as fast as I could."

Napasinghap ako. "Is she okay now?"

He nodded. "Yun ang sabi ng doctor pero hindi pa rin siya nagigising simula kagabi."

Huminga ako nang malalim at medyo kumalma. I tapped his back. "She'll wake up soon."

Sa malayo pa lang ay natanaw ko na agad si Tita Mariah sa tapat ng isang room. May kausap ito sa phone kaya hindi napansin ang pagdating namin.

As soon as we reached the front door of the room, a loud scream came from the inside. All of our eyes darted to the door. Nanguna si Noah sa pagpasok sa loob ng kwarto. The door slammed hard against the wall but he didn't care.

I saw Kinsley standing in front of what I think was the bathroom. Her head quickly snapped to our direction. Her eyes glittered with tears.

"Bakit, Kinsley?" Tita Mariah asked as she stepped towards Kinsley's way.

I saw the confusion on her face upon hearing her name. She stepped back after seeing us advance in her direction.

"S-Sino kayo? What am I doing here?" she asked. My forehead creased at that.

"Kinsley-" Noah called for his sister.

"Stop calling me that! I'm not Kinsley!" she shrieked. Kumunot ang noo ko.

Noah resumed walking towards her. "What? Kinsley, kailangan mong kumalma-"

"Huwag kang lalapit! No! Please! 'Wag kang lumapit!" she frighteningly cried out while shaking her head. "I'm not Kinsley! My names is Fabienne!"

I inhaled sharply when I heard Fabienne's name. My lips parted as I stared at Kinsley, still not knowing what's happening. Why is she claiming that she's Fabienne?

"Kinsley, anak..." Tita Mariah fraily called.

"Kinsley, kumalma ka," Noah instructed and managed to hold Kinsley's hands. "Ma, press the call button!"

Pumalag si Kinsley sa ginawang paghawak sa kanya ni Noah. She tried to break free from his hold. "Let go of me! Hindi kita kilala! Let go! Did you kidnap me? My father is the secretary of the national defense! He will kill all of you!"

"Damn it... Ano bang pinagsasabi mo, Kinsley?" Noah grunted as he kept his grip on his sister who's trying her hardest to escape. He turned his head to look at me. "Jakob, pakitawag ang Doctor. Bilis!"

Hindi ako nakagalaw agad. I looked at Kinsley, still confused. I mentally shook my head and quickly run off the room.

"Sinabing hindi ako si Kinsley! I'm Fabienne Leona Sloan! Bitawan mo ako!" Kakalabas ko lang ay napahinto agad ako nang marinig ang buong pangalan niya. 

What the hell? Why is Kinsley saying that she's Fabienne? Kilala niya ba ito? I don't think she even met her before? 

I breathed in deeply and shook the thoughts away. I resumed with my task and ran to look for a nurse or a doctor.