Chapter 7: Masters

Start from the beginning

 For a moment, you were distract by the sceneries and you stopped crying

"This is so beautiful. I thought this empire is in the ocean why is there a sky?"

"It's dark magic. The sky is just an illusion. The past kings who had dark magic made this." He said.

"Even so, it's still really beautiful, I haven't seen the sky for a while." Your eyes shined looking at the flowers.

He then looked at you smiling, and he...smiled.

"You're so pretty when you smile, you should do that more often." He said.

You turned to look at his face.
"That's what I should say to you."

His smiled then drop.
"I'm the king, I don't do smiling."

"What the actual f—"

He gave you a death stare.

"I mean that makes no sense. You look so beautiful when you smile. Your eyes lit up and your bunny teeth shows, that's like literally the best smile I've ever seen in my life!"....anddd you over said it.

He raised his brow.
"Oh really?" He smirked.

You bit your lips.

"Wow fireflies!" You changed the topic.

"Did you see that? It has wings, COOLLLLL!" You then jumped off of his arms and ran as fast as you could, away from the embarrassment.

You ran and ran until you reach a place that you were sure that you were now alone.

Way to go Y/N. How am I supposed to face him now?

You banged your head several times against a tree.

You then looked up and saw a beautiful abandon temple ahead with an entrance before it, separated by a stream from where you were.