The Hunt

Issa long one 🍿🍿
A really long one 🍿🍿🍿🍿

I storm the unfamiliar halls of the palace on my venture to locate Timothee; anger radiates through my veins as I envision the face of that pompous prince.

As I turn around a sharp corner I see Tim conversing with the same prince from earlier.

"Tim!! Don't ever leave me alone with that demon!" I hug him tightly. He chuckles lightly and turns red against my touch.

"Demon? I know Charles is bad but that title usually belongs to me?" the prince smiles at me jovially.

"Oh no... I-..meant—-" I stutter, attempting to explain my outburst. I was supposed to be madly in love with my fiancé. We awkwardly break and blush in silence.

"I was just kidding Ella"  he smiles, "I haven't had the pleasure of introducing myself. Prince Harry." he extends his palm to greet me.

I shake it warmly, observing his face deeply; he was quite handsome I must admit.

(no y'all not getting a pic! [insert male celebrity of your choice here])

"Timothee and I were just on our way to go hunt. I know you women don't like to get dirty but I figured you might like to watch. Would you care to join us?"

" I would rather hunt than watch."

"Really?" he asks with surprise.

"Well, I am the best hunter in Enchancia... "

"But Charles told me you were from a distant kingdom? How could you be the best in Enchancia?"

"Oh...I meant... in my kingdom" I lie looking at Timothee for help.

"What was the name of your kingdom again?" he rubs his chin in question.

"So many questions Harry!" Timothee interjects, "Let's go before the sun sets!" He winks at me as we begin to walk outside.

"Go where?" Charles comes behind us.

"No where Charles!" Timothee snaps.

"Don't be mad Tim." Harry squeezes his shoulders, "Ella, little Timmy here doesn't want Charles to come because every year he always out hunts him. It's been a long-standing feud between the two. He's the best hunter in Enchancia." he brags.

"Oh really?" I arch my brow with skepticism.

"Yes really." he smirks confidently.

"Well I think it's time someone shoots Prince Charles off his high horse. Don't you think boys?"

"Is that a threat?" he chuckles doubtfully.

"Not a threat, a promise"  I sigh nonchalantly.

"So brave for a girl who has never hunted?" Charles retorts.

"You think just because I am a woman, I've never hunted?" I seethe.

"I feel a little wager coming on." Price Harry chimes in.

"Oh?" Charles ears perk with interest.

"Whoever outshoots the other has to...." Harry ponders, thinking of a worthy prize.

"Eat any part of the animal of the winners choosing!" Timothee suggests.

"Deal." I shrug and extend my hand to shake his. He grabs my palm and pulls me into his broad chest.

"I hope you like pig balls smothered in onions." he whispers against my lips.

I roll my eyes and snatch my hand away.