Chapter 11

Tuesday

Waking up to the sound of people taking made me groan and allowed me to quickly pull the wool blanket over my head before anyone would notice that I was awake. Soon enough, the mumbling stops and the class door closes.

Opening my eyes and pulling down the blanket, the realization that my class left for breakfast shocked me.

My teacher left me a note saying that once I wake up to head on down stairs.

Smiling to myself, I place the note back to where I had found it and closed my eyes once more.

Sleep took over me in an instant and soon enough the black space became my best friend.

"Sam." Someone's husky voice ran through my head. "Samantha. Wake up." 

Groaning, my closed eyes squeeze together as I shush the person who was trying to wake me. "Five more minutes." I mumble as my body turns away from the voice and curls itself into a ball.

A laugh was heard before I felt an arm wrap itself around my waist. "Come on. We have to go to breakfast." The person whispers on my neck as a sigh leaves my lips.

Humming at the answer, I snuggle closer to the blanket. The voice laughs once more and runs their lips over my exposed skin on my neck. Another hum leaves my lips as the feeling of the persons lips is almost familiar.

Soon, their lips begin pecking their way from the bottom of my neck all the way up. Going over my jaw and cheek, then crashing them down onto my lips.

That seems to wake me up as my eyes shoot open and just as our lips pull away, the ones of the chocolate brown ones appear. "Gallo?"

He nods his head and doesn't allow me to reply as his lips move back down to mine and I accept him with open arms.

Moving my body to kiss him better, he finds his way on top of me as he cages me in with his big muscle arms. Our lips didn't leave one another as my arms hook around his neck bringing him closer to me.

Gallo seemed to have liked that as he moves his bottom half between my legs. The ache in my little area began its spark and the need for him became evident.

I want him. I need him. I...I have to get away from him.

Pulling away from him almost instantly, I could feel my eyes widening as our breathes were in sync with one another. Both of us panting and wanting more.

I just can't do it. Not now at least. So much has happened and I need to figure that out.

"Why'd you stop?"

"What was that for?"

Gallo and I laugh at each other as we both said that at the same time.

Clearing my throat, I decided to answer his question first. "And I stopped because this isn't right. To start off you have a girlfriend. Second, we still have shit to fix."

Gallo doesn't say anything. Instead he looks down at my probably swollen lips and gives them another long and breath-taking kiss. One that I have dreamed for since we ended things.

Pulling away, a smirk is on his face as his playboy act is back on. "Good morning sunshine. Breakfast was at 9 but we seemed to have slept in."

"What time is it?" Pushing him away from me, we both sit up as I look towards the clock in the back on the class room.

"9:45." Gallo replies as I give him a duh look and point towards the clock that I was able to see and read. "Sorry. Not many people know how to tell time on a none digital clock."