Chapter 40

Sorry that I haven't been updating but I started college this week!
I've been busy but I hope you enjoy these next two chaps!
********************

My hands move to Gavin's—now slightly longer—hair. The buzzed hair is gone, the little fuzz is gone, it finally feels normal. The kind that isn't too long nor too short but just in the middle. Just right. Like him.

Everything feels right.

The way his fingers run up my sides feel right. The way his teeth graze against my bottom lip before taking it into his mouth. The way his tongue roughly plays with mine. The way he pushes his body onto mine making my insides turn.

But over all. The way the electric touch between us makes me feels at home. Safe and collected. Sure, it's something that I'm used to but it still feels amazing.

What seems like forever, I finally pull away to get some air. Panting like a dog, Gavin is quick to attack my neck with butterfly kisses as my hands stay locked in his hair.

"Gavin..." I moan out his name before my eyes widen and I slap my lips shut.

What if someone heard me? What if Lorenzo is close by? What if he's recording me right now and is sending it to Charles?

WHAT IF CHARLES IS IN THIS VERY BUILDING AND KNOWS WHAT I AM DOING WITH GAVIN AND IS COMING TO KILL US AS WE SPEAK?!

Well...more like think...BUT STILL!

My paranoia seems to get to me and within second I push Gavin away from me. Fear clear in my eyes as I look up at him.

"What's wrong?" He asks me as his fingers continue to glide up and down my sides.

Pushing his hands away from me, I look around the stair case and that's when my heart stops.

My body freezes. My eyes widen. My mouth gaps open.

Why do I always think like this? Once I think something bad will happen, it happens.

That's when he begins to clap slowly. As if he were taunting us.

Gavin is quick to snap his attention to the two guys at the bottom of the stair case. Both of them amused by the situation in front of them and probably enjoyed the show.

How did we not hear them walk in?

"Well! Look what we have here?! The good girl and the druggie. One story that has been told many, many times." Charles smirks up at us. His sickening smirk causes my stomach to turn as my fingers dig into Gavin's biceps.

"H-H-H-" I'm having trouble with my words. Nothing seems to come out and that only makes me panic more.

"What are you doing here Costa?" Gavin growls at Charles, causing him to raise an eyebrow us.

"You actually think I would miss this show? Especially after that little lie Samantha told Lorenzo?"

"I-It wasn't a lie! It was the truth!" I could feel the sweat running down my back as I choose my next words carefully. "I thought I was meeting up with my friends! I didn't know Gavin would be here!" I try to defend myself because I know thing will get ugly if Charles doesn't get his way.

Charles gives me a hard look. His poison green eyes locking with my mixed ones. He doesn't say anything to me. All he does is point his long index finger at me and back to the empty space beside him.

I know I should go. I know I need to listen to him. But I don't want to. I want to be here with Gavin. Have him hold me for just a little longer before being ripped away from him.