Chapter 4

"If you ever need to see me again, don't be afraid to leave class. Alright?" The nurse says as she opens the door for me.

Smiling, I nod my head at her and quickly make my way out. Looking around, my smile grows as Gallo left. Clearly, he didn't want to be here.

Walking down the hall, I try to think to how I did end up getting that seizure. I guess in a way, Gallo was right. I did need help and I am happy that I got it...even if it was from him...in some sort of weird way.

Shaking my head, I make my way back to class. Taking the stair case with the broken camera, I'm about to pull the door open when it opens for me and I am quickly against the baby blue wall besides the door.

Being caged between a pair of arms, my head shoots up to the person who did this to me but my questions are answered the second I see his dark chocolate brown eyes.

Sighing, I lean back against the wall and stare up at him. "What's up Gallo? I thought you went back to class?"

"I knew you were going to take this stair case to get back to class." Smirking down at me, I bit the inside of my bottom lip.

"The hell are you talking about." I say through my teeth. I know exactly what he's implying and I am not in the mood to go down memory lain.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Lowering his head to mine, his forehead rests on mine making my insides turn. "All those times when we used to skip class to meet up here. After all, we did break that camera." Closing my eyes, I inhale his amazing cologne that would always drive me crazy. Making me do crazy things.

"Remember how I got you in this very position? Remember how we used to always have fun in here, especially in that little closet right behind me."

My eyes shoot open when I look behind him and stare at the janitor's old closet. They never used it as the school got them a new and bigger one.

Looking back at him, a new found rage and anger took over me. Pushing him off me, I keep my gaze locked with his. "Was that really necessary?! Reminding me of our f*cked up past?!"

"Yes. I wanted to make sure you remembered."

Scrunching up my eyebrows and nose, my mouth falls slightly open as I look at him as if he's crazy. "The hell is wrong with you? Is this some kind of joke? Are you trying to toy with me? Because if you are, I will punch you." Growling out at him, that only made him laugh and take a few steps towards me.

"I swear I'm doing nothing. I...I just wanted to make sure." Nervousness is obvious in his voice right now which surprises me. He hasn't been nervous in what feels like forever.

Hell, in math class when we have a test, he would be sleeping half the time and he wouldn't be nervous or scared about failing those. But here he is, standing in front of me now playing with his diamond earring on his right ear that I gave him.

Giving him some slack, I change topic. "I see you're still wearing the earrings." Nodding towards them, he eases up on our conversation.

"Yah. I can tell that you're still wearing yours." He nods towards mine. "Do you ever take them off?"

"What a weird question to ask a girl?" I giggle as he laughs as well. What is happening between us? Weren't we just yelling at each other?

"I'm just curious." Shrugging at me, his signature smirk is plastered on his face.

"Well, if you must know. Yes, I do take them off. But that's only because it's before I go to sleep or need to take a shower or something like that. Besides that, they are usually almost always on. How about you?"