Chapter 7

Blinking back to reality, I realize that I'm still sitting in the washroom. The exact same place where I once cried about Gallo and here, I am again...crying about him once more.

I want him to so badly come in and find me but that's not how my life works. Maybe for others but not mine.

I live in a world where, if you're crying, you're weak. Especially when you're crying over a guy. That proves that you can be broken.

Swiping away the tears, I pull myself off the floor and head towards the mirror to try and see myself.

My eyes are red and puffy. My cheeks are rosy and the tear stains are still on my cheeks.

Opening the faucet, realization draws on me that no water will come out because of the storm outside.

Rolling my eyes, I try my best to get rid of the tear stains. Placing my index finger on my tongue I try to remove it with my own saliva and it manages to work. But not completely. Get the water and then rinse your face.

Nodding with myself, I head out of the washroom and towards the cafeteria where I ask the lunch lady for two cases of water. She hands the big cases to me and even though I can't see anything I manage to make it towards the washroom.

But just as I thought things couldn't get any worse, I slam into the wall right next to the washroom and the top case tips over.

Just when I thought I couldn't handle it; I push it towards the wall and steady it once more. When everything is a lined, I lower it to the ground and pull out a bottle.

Dragging the cases towards the inside of the washroom, I manage to clean my face and look decent again.

My face didn't feel sticky, it didn't look puffy as it would have. Now I look at least half decent. The redness in my eyes and cheeks were only normal to stay but they'll go away.

If anything, it'll look like I pulled a sweat from dragging the cases of water up the stairs by my self.

It's true. He's still with Julia. Probably doing the f*cking nasty and sucking each other off. Little whores. Raising my upper lip, my right nostril raises as well and my eyebrows scrunch together.

The only thing I want to do know is throw this case of water on them but that would be a waist of water. Sighing, I twisted the cap off the water bottle and downed some of the coolness.

A smile broke out on my face as I close the bottle and shove it back into the case. I'll have to tell the others that, that bottle is mine. Agreeing with myself, my dumb self began to drag the bottles.

Of course, it wasn't working so I moved to a cafeteria table and lifted one of the cases onto the table. Doing the same with the other, I placed it on top of the case that was currently sitting on the table.

Pulling them to the edge of the table, I lifted them onto my arms and rested them on my forearm. Knowing that I wouldn't be able to last long, I scurry my way towards the staircase that leads to my math class. It was the fastest rout.

It wasn't until that I heard moaning that I completely forgot about Gallo and Julia being in there.

Biting my bottom lip, I kicked the door open. "It's me. Don't worry. Only passing because I've got the water bottles. Bye." With that, I quickly but carefully ran up the stairs.

When I hit the top of the staircase, I manage to open the door and walked into my class that was on my left. Passing the small line of lockers that were next to my class and run in.

"Help! Heavy. Not that strong." I shout as I hear many footsteps coming towards me.

Joey was the first to my rescue as he takes the case on the top. "Where's Gallo? I thought he was sent to help you?"