*Gone

Wendys POV:

Somethings wrong with Bronya even though it's mating season the whole pack  has a gloom hanging over them. 

I have been stand in Alpha for a while now since nobody else can take the role. The boy Cato's father has been acting as beta to.  Turns out Bronyas mates actually quite smart which is good because Bronya didn't get much of a chance with education at the foster home.

Luckily i have had news that White can no longer take care of foster children. She became suspended after a 'mystery caller' notified the police about her. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

I have sent Fred to see what is wrong with her  and it is frustrating me because we need her SOON and instead she is getting further away from us.

 Catos POV:

The mating bond is so strong i can feel that there must be something wrong with Bronya I couldn't follow her scent but i can follow the mating bond.

~

I followed the bond through the creek and then used her scent once I was out. I was running along when it hit me. The smell of her was everywhere at almost every tree. I changed back into human form and looked around she had to be here somewhere... I felt a slight pull to my left so I followed it and there sure enough a couple of meters away was a hut.

I walked over cautiously so as not to startle her but i didn't  hear any movement. I walked right up and felt around for the entrance the sight before me startled me. She was lying on the floor, still in her wolf form thankfully. And she was panting and sweating.

I used my wolf to convince hers to change back and again i was startled. She had huge red rashes all over her skin and it was peeling places, I immediately recognized it as a human illness but which one escaped me.

I gently scooped her up but had no idea what to do with her, a doctor would question her abnormalities, her pack was torn into shreds (which i am sure is making this worse) and the other close packs hate her.

My pack is on the other side of the country and we are in the middle of a forest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bronyas POV:

I snuggled into my pillow i felt ill but i knew i would be okay, i opened my eyes hazily. Cato... c... cato. Wait what? Cato! Cato?! 

I managed a mumbled “why are you here?" which in response he chuckled.

"To find you"

"What time is it?"

"Tuesday morning week after mating season"

"What?" My brain went into over drive why was i still here? My pack needed me they weren't supposed to know i was gone!

and then it came back to me the illness and the emptiness the night before "The pack? They're..."

He look at me uncomfortably before sighing in response 'gone' the words were like a whisper from his lips.

I looked at him panicked and the illness kicked in i couldn't move, my pack was gone, i am laying here, he’s talking about it calmly. The thoughts raced through my brain the stress getting to me with the anger, loss in my life, and the sickness.

I didn’t do anything amazing, I just let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catos POV:

She’s gone, not dead just stopped. She didn't faint she didn't die she just trapped herself.

Everyone needs her and there is only one way out. I lent over and bit her neck marking her, healing her, and jolting her back to reality.