Chapter 15 ~ Brown wolf

700 READS! I update my status every time I get a significant number but most of you aren’t my fans and when I update I get 10 reads within a minute so there are a lot of you!

Dedicated to MissSPONGEBOB1 because she was the first person to comment on my wall :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imogen POV (Alphas mate)

I am really confused. My mate is still quite edgy. I can tell he did something wrong. Cheat on me? I know he can’t of I would have been able to tell. But what was going on.

He disappeared one morning, and ever since he has been really off. Whenever you hear of other packs getting stronger or weaker he freaks out.

I can’t even talk to him he is at a pack press conference.

That girl… Annabelle what happened to her. He says he doesn’t know but he must Alphas always know and she had joined our pack so what was up?

And Cato, my best friend’s brother an extremely smart boy, had run off. He told his family something about his mate and left. My guess is Annabelle and Cato? But you never know.

I sat down and turned the TV on in my room. It showed a reporter showing a dead body. The caption said; “A four year old, Ada Ryan was killed earlier today at the local preschool in the little town of Jamesbrook. She was shot by and escaped psychopath.” Wait a minute that was… Ashley! Annabelle sister!

---------

Bronyas POV:

I was getting hungry, wolves eat a lot and it is winter here. I could easily catch meat but I am not eating a raw mammal. I can’t light a fire either because it is snowy. So I guess I’ll have to go into town.

As I began my jog back to the last town I passed I remembered all I had was a blanket. I changed beck into my human form and used it as a poncho ripping a hole through the top. I walked up to what looked like a clothing store.

“HI can I have 3 jackets, pants, and t-shirts?” I asked rather awkwardly. “The cheapest you’ve got” I said after she looked at me questioningly.

“Anything else with that: she said as she pulled them onto the counter.

“Some socks please,” I said after some thought. I quickly paid and exited. I walked behind the building and got changed, realizing I had no shoes or underwear.

I walked over to what looked like a two dollar shop. I browsed the shelves looking for what I needed. I bought my under clothes and a flint. I then went to some kind of camping store and got some hiking boots, strong ones so that they would last a while. I then bought a pocket knife, a good expensive one. A mat, a map of the area, and a fire Billy. (Cooking pot guys! I’m aussie I dunno what you guys call it.)

I had spent quite a bit of money so as I entered some local small bits and bobs shop and bought things on special; pasta, canned fruit, and powdered milk.. A very weird diet I must admit but it was the cheapest stuff there.

------------------

Alphas POV:

I was constantly worried nearby packs were being attacked by rouges. They were all going down-hill. The attackers were making a beeline in our direction. We might be next, and if we are we don’t have the chosen one… I got rid of her. If we lose and die it will be my fault, as an Alpha I can’t let that happen.

But even if I wanted the girl I couldn’t reach her she was gone beyond my reach. I had broken all pack ties with her and had no idea where she went. The girl wad of Alpha blood so for all I know she could start her own pack. Then we would be in trouble when we needed her.

I am at a pack conference for the exact reason that local packs are being attacked.

_______________

Bronyas POV;

1 week later,

After I looked at the map I soon realised that the closest town was further north, you could barely call it a town more of a village.

In winter the village people were having trouble catching meat so being a werewolf that is now my trade. I kill squirrels and then trade it for bread and money.

I also having a lot of free time I have been digging out my now dibbed “house”. I have made it like, well a rabbit burrow: I have the main hut, then two long thin passages; one which heads to my ‘bedroom’. The second leading to the ‘kitchen.’

I also went scouting and have a small area I dibbed as my own. On the other edge of the forest I made a similar house without the kitchen. The kitchen in my house has shelves made of wood branches and a small fireplace in the corner used as a fire pit.

I love my new homes my main one now even has a door. I also used mud to fill in the walls. Everything sounds great right?

……….

I wandered onto the land feeling sore and tired. I was a werewolf, travelling rouge. I had no pack the day I changed I was rejected by my mate. As I came to a forest I smelt the area was inhabited by a werewolf wound they let me stay? No one had so far.

I soon came to a small hut it looked to peaceful I knew it was dangerous but I was too tired to care. As I stepped in my huge brown wolf collapsed on the floor from exhaustion. I couldn’t stay awake any longer.

I woke to see a large silver wolf sniffing at me cautiously. I could feel the power radiating from her… I quickly changed into my human form a plain girl with brown hair and eyes, and held my hands up in surrender. The silver wolf changed, she was a average girl with bright blue eyes, blonde hair with a blue streak and a pretty face.

“I just want a place to stay” I said cautiously.

“Why here?” She said curiously.

“No one else will take me, I am a rouge.”

“What can you do?”

“I am a hunter” This statement seemed to please her greatly; I could tell she didn’t like hunting.

“I’m not really experienced with this thing but you seem trustworthy.” She waited for a bit.

“Welcome” she said simply. “This can be your home. You will be in charge of finding meat. I will fix you a kitchen.”

I looked at her shocked a kitchen? She was a very civilised were. Most rouges killed, ate, and slept with no more thought on the matter. She however has a spare house with a kitchen!

I nodded to show I understood. “Call me Bronya, Bronya Qunoma.”

“Amy” was all I said simply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heey guys just so you know i edited the last chapter so that she brought her trusty pocket knife if your confuzed! LOL now i'm finished 900 READS!!!!

I don't like this chpater it's really boring but dwbt cause the next one will be WAY better!