Blue Mini

Hi guys just letting you know this chapther is important alot of things are revealed here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bronya’s POV

Ada looked as cute as ever. I hoisted her onto my back and said, “We’re gunna go get some hot chocolate!” She licked her lips enthusiastically, and I laughed at that. Just was we got to the road I heard the fire alarm, and realised it was getting dark, we needed to hurry. Why hadn’t I noticed it before? I guess I was too busy…

.

.

.

I took Ada of my back and walked into the café. I looked to our corner, the corner Wendy and I always sat in. I was disappointed when I saw a man, I had hoped Wendy would be there even though I knew she wouldn’t be. The man in the corner has Black, greasy, sleeked back hair. And was wearing a funny little Bow-tie! I almost laughed.

I ordered two hot chocolates and walked over to the man. “Hello?” Just as I spoke he got a text. He seemed startled then he looked at me closely as if studying me.

“Name” he stated dully.

“Bronya, Bronya Qunoma.”

He looked at me, clearly satisfied. “Here” he said and passed me an envelope and some keys. Then he stood up and grabbed our bags. “I’m Fred, by the way.”

“Thanks” I said. We were still holding our Hot- chocolates, though they were about be cold chocolates. He walked out the door and into the car park and over to the cutest blue mini EVER!

~

“Thanks” I said. We were still holding our Hot- chocolates, though they were about to be cold chocolates. He walked out the door and into the car park and over to the cutest blue mini EVER!

Fred looked at me with a smirk on his face. "I'll leave you from here," He said as he put our bags in the boot. As he turned to leave he said: "The mobile is in the glove box."

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ------

Freds' POV:

I looked over at Bronya, she was just standing there with her mouth open. I said, "the mobile is in the glove box" And bent down to give her sister a lollypop. She looked at me happily and smiled. She was so adorable!

I then turned on my heel and walked away. As i got in my car i texted Wendy 'she has it they will be on their way soon'

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- 

Bronyas' POV

I was startled out of my day dream by Ada pulling my arm. "Lets look!" she said happily. We walked over to the car. Then i remembered the hot chocolates and the keys. I tried the key and it fit! I was so happy this was the best car ever! Then walked around and out Ada in the passenger seat and gave her a Hot chocolate.

I walked back around ans slowly sat in the drivers seat, i out my now luke-warm chocolate in the cup holder. And started the ignition. We needed somewhere to stay the night. I looked at the clock 9:00... i guess we'll sleep in the car tonight. I drove to a nearby vacant block and parked the car. I turned to Ada and said "We'll sleep here tonight."