crystal clear

Bronyas POV:

I froze him... I froze him? I FROZE HIM!

how on earth is that possible?

I slwoly turned to Wendy and signalled with my head for her to follow me. I lead her to the forest where it is rapidly becoming spring.

Wendy looked at me as if trying to read me. I quickly changed my face to be expressionless.

We waited in silence for a few moments untl she spoke up, "So that was pretty impressive." I just nodded my head and waited for her to continue. "So long time no see" she said trying to start the conversation again.

I just nodded and smiled. "So why are you here?" she questioned. "I don't really know" i muttered.

"Why aren't you at your old pack?"

"i got kicked out"

"by who?"

"i don't know" i muttered again.

"Come on bronya tell me the whole story."

I just sighed and began

--- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- 

So i did i told her everything, crying at the part where Ada died and even blushing when i told her about Cato.

She seemed impressed with my pack but i could see the doubt in her eyes. I am now showing her around the above ground area becasue it is finally warm enough to stay above ground.

Amy had reported that the other pack had run for their lives with their tails between their legs. The pack is now clearing the above ground paths and furishing the library.

Our plan for this spring was to clear the paths, complete the library, get wood for next winter, furnish the rooms, paint the rooms & earn some more money.

As Wendy and i walked into the library she appeared stunned, new rouges tend to when they see the way things work here. Men would carry in boards and stones. And the women would create the floor and walls. Older children nail down boards and make mortar and younger kids give food and water out.

We try to get as much done as possible at the beginning of spring before mating season kicks in....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sorry guys i was sick, and then i just got back and had loads of hmwk, so ta da! i did this when i could.

Oh and could you guys tell me how old u are..?