*Yellow House

We had been on the road for two days. I had looked in the glove box and found a mobile, a letter and a map. The mobile was just a simple cheap phone but I'm not complaining. The letter was from Wendy it said; "Bronya, I know Fred probably didn't tell you much. Follow the map when you get there you will find Mrs Simon, she will help you. You are now to be referred to by your middle names. I hope to see you soon Annabelle and Ashley. "

I had followed the map, stopping to eat and stretch. I was getting worried about Ada...

~

~

We drove up to house 84. It was a very large house, four stories high. It was pale yellow, with white window frames and behind it there were woods. I stopped the car and turned off the ignition. I turned to Ada and said, "I guess we're here!"

She looked rather excited to finally be getting out of the car. We got out the car and walked around to the boot. I quickly brushed Ada's hair and put a bow in it, and then I brushed mine and put on some lip gloss. I looked at myself in the car mirror to see my startling bright aqua eyes looking back at me. What can I say? First impressions are important!

As walked up to the door and rang the doorbell I recited our new names in out head 'Hello I am Annabelle and this in my sister Ashley.'...

I wasn't scared until I saw the lady who opened the door. She had long brown hair and bright aqua eyes. All that came out in greeting was 'Wa... Oh... Hi.... I'm........'

She beamed at us "HELLO I AM JANICE! JANICE SIMON"

-- - - - - -- - - -

I wasn't scared until I saw the lady who opened the door. She had long brown hair and bright aqua eyes. All that came out in greeting was 'Wa... Oh... Hi.... I'm........'

She beamed at us "HELLO I AM JANICE! JANICE SIMON... wel..."

Her eyes... they were just like my fathers that really really bright blue... I felt dizzy then everything went black.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

*FLASHBACK*

My father was always a nice man he had Blond hair like me and Very bright blue eyes. We used to have so much fun! He loved me and my mother and did all he could to make us happy. When I was five he died in a car accident.... anothercar crashing into his killing him upon impact. I then lived alone with my mother till I was 10 and she got remarried to Geoff, he is Adas' father. I guess that means he atleast loved my mother... a bit. He hated me whenever my mum wasn't there he would shout at me and abuse me. When mum died upon birth to Ada he disowned us and we went to the home.

Those eyes were like my fathers. That almost scary blue.

*end of flashback*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapters... at least i upload daily i am also sorry i didn't upload yesterday. I will do two tomorrow. PLEASE COMMENT ¡zld ǝsɐǝ1d ǝsɐǝld

I like short chapters! I will continue to daily upload short chapters... that's just how I write. But I need to know does anyone actually like this? What do you think will happen? 

Who is the mystery Moulin? Who is Fred? How did she get the car? Why is Jancie so creepy? What will actually happen to make this story ecxiting!!!?