2 years later!

Read the last chapter i added an impotant part to the end!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked over at my Beta Amy. Yes i have a female Beta then again i am a female to and i am the Alpha.

Yes i am the Alpha over the Qunoma pack, yeah i named it after myself but oh well nobody knows that. The boy i saw is called James he turned pretty soon after and we then trained him.

Many wolves roam this area and we now have a pack of 30 most people join but a few we banish, we try to avoid killing.

We all live in little houses, (i made most of them) and we have one pack car. We trade in our furs and get things like generators, lights, and matresses instead.

We grow our own crops in the summer and store them in the winter too.

'group to the meeting hall in 10' i said through the mind link. It is winter so we have to stay underground. Most of the houses are connected too just like roads there are little winding passages all over the place.

As we gathered in the hall i looked around all my pack were healthy we even had a family! And two mates! 

"Welcome everyone!" I said happlily. "Today we are here to talk about some changes people want made, Amy" I said looking over at my beeta. She is the pepole person i don't like public speaking even if i am the Alpha.

"Ok so the main matters are; people want to be more in tune with the modern world and suggest we get Steve to expand the signal of Marybrooks phone and TV." Marybrook was the nearby town and Steve is our technical expert.

"It is also sugessted that we made roads above the ground in spring that match the undrground ones and make the  houses ubove ground gardens so we all have our own property. We would also like, if the signal works, a laptop for our growing resources. It is also suggested that we make a library."

 This is my part, "All in favour?"                 Every hand was raised. "Any other matters?"

A girls stood, "I would like to study at a highschool my brother agrees." This was Kara James' sister (The boy from before).  We had already arranged it we just had to make sure the pack agreed because it would spend our money. "I wan't to be able to graduate so i can teach the kids in our pack." All our pack can write but i agreed this was a  good idea.

"All in favour?" I repeated        again it was unanamous.

"Dissmissed" Now i have to go continue building, now they want a library i will have to dig one! We are also slowly bricking up the walls in peoples main rooms so that we aren't living in dirt. Hopefully we can do that to the library.

As i changed into my wolf and began digging i started talking to Amy through the mind link, she was also my best-friend now so i talked to her alot. 'Heeey'

'Hi'

'Hows the hunting?' 

'I'm sick of training them, they don't listen to me!'

'Awww do you want me to talk to them?'

'I guess... We are trying to work on the hut' The hunters were going to make their own little hut away from the pack to get more hunting range.

'How are the new bows? killed anything yet?' We just started makign bows to shoot with.

'No the only one who can hit a target is you and James.'

'James is very accurate'

'Any problems with the location of the new hut?'

'like what?'

'another pack.'

'No, not so far...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys TWO YEARS LATER! woah moving forward! Follow me on twitter... Kushla12