Silver Bullet

This chapter is sad i know but don't stop reading it gets better! Everyone stopped when it got to here :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was Adas birthday i had taken her to pre school. In the morniing i gave her a teddy.

I was now at work waiting till afternoon break so i could pick her up. As my break came i rushed out the door, so quickly i forgot to take my uniform off and had to go back to hang it up.

As i reached the pre-school i knew something was wrong. It was a gut feeling. Then i saw the police officers near the school... As i jumped out the van i jogged towards the pre school. I started to panic something was really wrong.

I ran, faster than human speed towards the school. And into a room. I just knew which room. It came as instinct.

As i  rushed in i saw what i guess was the class in the corner, hiding under desks. They were terrified, then i turned and saw who they were scared off. There was a man with a mad grim on his face he was definatley crazy. Then i saw he had a gun.

A gun agains a pre-schoolers head.

Then i realised it was Ada, I ran to the man planning to stop him.. it was like slow motion....

Then he shot,

she

fell

the

floor.

I ran to him screaming i knocked him un-concious in one blow. Then i ran to Ada and kissed her on the forhead. I don't know why i guess it was a good-bye.

I then ran, as fast as i could without switching into my wolf. I screamed; "HE KILLED MY SISTER A FOUR YEAR OLD!!!!!!!! THE son of a *&#$%*&^%&*"

I ran to the van, grabbed my backpack, a tarpolin, a blanket. my money, my phone, pocket knife and a picture. Of my family. I then ran through town.

As i ran past the cafe i rushed in. Tim looked at me annoyed because i was late to my shift i suppose. I just screamed "I QUIT." 

And ran to the edge of town where i ran into the woods changing into my wolf.

Was fate so cruel i had no-one? I had lost my father, then delt with my step father, lost my mother, gone to the orphanage, been kicked out the pack, and now lost Ada.

I Have Nothing.

__________________________________________________________________________

Don't ditch this story guys keep going it gets better!