Cherry blossom

I kept pacing the floor

I was excited but nervous... My mate here? Cato? how did he find me? Amy said he knew my name...

I'm so worried! we are calling a pack meeting at mid-day to see if everyone wants him and see what he has to say for himself. He has been told by Amy he cannot say he is my mate until he has been accepted.

I don't want them accepting him just for that fact.

I changed into my wolf and went to the library i just needed to finish the last corner...

----  ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- ---- ---- ---- ---- ------- ---- ---- ---- ----- ---- ---- ---- 

Done finally! I just fnished the library and... its time for the meeting. I'm nervous about seeing my mate but otherwise it will just be another boring meeting.

As i walked in i tryed to avoid Catos gaze but he was looking straight at me... i walked up to the stand and sat the pack members following. 

"We have a proposed new member to join our pack, all in favour for approval?" I said as we began.

"Welcome to our pack" I then said as an elder came and preformed a ritual.

As that was finished we came to Amy's part: "Cato the Alpha will interveiw you tomorrow. We also are here to announce the librarys copletion and that we will begin brick laying tomorrrow."

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- ---- ---- ---- ---- 

Catos POV

I am a member of the Qunoma pack! Now all i have to do it get to Bronya. But firstly i learned things happen very quickly in this pack. 

As i was walking around i came to a supply spot where i saw members already making bricks. As i stopped to watch them Amy approached me.

"Follow me to the Alphas'," she said looking at me rather cautiously.

As I followed her I again admired the build of the place I also noticed that I was already lost. This place was pretty busy.

I decided i would survey the area for ideas and places to put wires for technology. If this meeting went well i would soon be like a 'he-wolf?' of the pack.

We arrived at a doorway and Amy stopped to look at me; "be careful ok? You owe her that."

I nodded and entered. It wasn't like a normal Alphas office and I see why Amy didn't call it an office. 

Bronya was standing in the corner her back facing me... she was wearing jeans and a blue shirt that matched the steak in her hair... This is the first time i've ever been able to look at her porperly.

She is beautiful anyone would think she was a normal teenager not an Alpha who had had a seriously messed up life.

She turned around and i linked eyes with her. My wolf was so happy that we had finally found our mate after all this time. I felt such a derire to mark her as mine.

She smiled as i could see she felt the pull especially being the chosen one. We were desined to be together and to use our powers to bring good to the Aqua moon pack.

As she pulled her eyes away from mine she looked to the floor embarassment clear on her face... it was so obvious she felt the same as me.

Then all emotion was switched of and her face went blank "Why did you come?"

"For you"

The look on her face was one of disbelief

"how did you find me?"

"I seached for two years" now she looked sort of chocked up.

"How did you know?" 

Her sadness was schocking me especially if i couldn't tell if she was happy or not.

"I was there when you first changed."

she looked at me with realisation, i knew she remembered now.

A watery smile came across her cherry coloured lips and she lent over to hug me. "So mate what happens now?"