The fight

Catos POV:

I followed the rest of the pack to where I suppose the fight is. The sun is about to set and I am quite worried.

I’m a little ashamed I didn’t follow the plan I had last night;

show her

tell her

but at least I got it over with I’ll just tell her later?

I came to a clearing in the trees to see Bronya and the other Alpha. The pack was gathered in a semi-circle behind Bronya. Bronya was dressed in her casual t-shirt and jeans, she looked fairly confident but you could see that worried edge.

The alpha of the other pack looked around sneering. They were still so confident they would win. None of the weres here know that Bronya was a special wolf or ‘the chosen one’ they probably think she is a normal alpha.

Amy and the other Beta stood at the East and West sides of the clearing whole Bronya and the other Alpha stood at the North and South.

 Bronya walked over to him and growled. Her wolf looked impressive as usual. I smirked knowingly at the fact that she probably feels weird.

You see the bonus of beign mates meens you strenghten each others powers. We being chosed ones and her being the Alpha means to expect massive changes.

The Aqua moon packs for told powers are in its name Aqua they are the special water people supposedly blessed by the moon godess. People have said that water is suppsedly magic in itself.

See Bronya is the one and well my plan was to help her know that. We being, mates can help each other with just a simple kiss....

Bronyas POV:

My wolf feels lighter, like i can move easier. The wolf i was versing growled and stretched forward before leaping off the ground. I moved at connected with him mid-air. 

We both stepped back growling, her looked at me chalengingly i could see i was clearly bigger than him. So i rose to my full hight and stood over him , letting him make then next move.

He attacked at my leg and i quickly jumped to land neatly ontop of him. I nipped at his leg and felt some satisfaction as i ripped it. He being and Alpha though soon shook me off and went for my stomach. 

We were soon rolling on the floor and it began to rain. Drissling miserably. I growled angrily and it stopped raining i was shocked but i couldn't spare a second to check and see if i was right.

I heard gasps as people stared at the fight and one of the opposing pack members shouted; "How did she do that?" 

I soon realised i wasn't going to win like this and i need to play a bit tougher.

Catos POV:

Really thats all she's going to do stop the rain? She didn't even stop it it just cleared where the fight is. She needs to get mad and do something she has so much potentiel.

Wendys POV:

I wearily walked through the forest she must be here somewhere. I then felt the water powers of our pack being drawn apon. I stood up alert and followed the feeling.

She is a smart girl Bronya but we need her and this madness cannot continue.

I walked towards the strong smell of wolves, as i entered a clearing i saw wolves turn on me. They soon stopped growling though (thank goodness) and continued watching the fight. 

Bronya must have warned them off. I turned to look for her and realised that she is in the middle of a fight in the centre of the circle. Everybody was staring at them intently. 

I then realised that Bronya must only just be drawing upon her powers. I summed up the situation to realise she is the Alpha and the is fighting the Alpha of another pack. I can tell she would make a good ALpha, she is chosen to be one. 

All her pack was looking at her with respect and amazement. I then turned to the fight, Bronya was winning but the other Alpha was still strong though.

She pulled back obviously fustrated and i realised how much bigger she is than a normal wolf and the blue streak iin her fur simbolising who she is. A decendent of Moulin.

I shouted out to her getting her attention. "Think cold stare at him and think cold." It was a trick her father used to do.

I almost laughed as the other wolf thought he could get her while she was distraced and then it worked. She froze him in place. The surrounding croud gasped but two guys  chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming together!!!!!  I'm still in america, and still sick so i am very slow at writing at the moment. As sooon as i get back it will speed up.