Missing.

To my favorite wattpaders @ShellKelsey  @xXmiss_crisXx @Rachii15 and @ ColorfulGirlGottaFly read their stories 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Wendys POV:

Janice, the lady I had sent Bronya to, had requested to meet me. She had sounded very flustered over to phone as she explained how long she had been trying to contact me.

I turned as I saw her coming towards me. “WENDY!” she exclaimed looking quite a mess.

“What.” I said feeling quite annoyed at how she had contacted me. She started rambling on about how she hoped I was well and said something about how long she had been trying to contact me. “I told you not to contact me unless it was an emergency” I said getting straight to the point.

“Well that this definitely is” she said. Now I was getting worried, why couldn’t she just get the point?

“What happened” I said quite pissed off at her.

“Bronya, left the pack two years ago. Six months after that her sister was found dead at a local pre-school.” She paused watching for my reaction. “My son, her mate went looking for her and he has been cut off from the pack. He has joined another pack!”

“so?” I said looking at her, I mean I cared about Bronya but her son? Nope.

“A. she has a pack

B. Alpha Trent was just killed and without my son there is no-one to carry on the Alpha title.

C. We can’t find them!”

~

I paused shocked. Where did she go? She would have been devastated having lost Ada. Plus she doesn’t even know properly about werewolves, being chosen, or her upcoming birthday. “so you have absolutely NO idea where she went?”

“No” she said sadly.

--- --- ---- --- --- --- ---- --- --- --- ---- --- --- --- ---- --- --- --- ---- --- --- --- ---- --- --- --- ---- --- --- --- ---- --- 

I was lying on the floor.

I was sleeping actually. Last night I had got lost and walked to the nearest room and fell asleep. I was woken by the shouting through the mind link.

“ATTACK! THE NEARBY PACK OF POSIDEN IS ATTCKING!!!” there were startled cry’s and shouts all through the mind link.

I jumped up an used my special mind link to my mate, Bronya. I now know she has a common habit of blocking the mind-link to the pack. It is a lot harder to block out your mate though.

I sat there and concentrated. I could feel her mind link opening and her hearing everything.

SILENCE” came the deafening shout it took me a while to realise that it wasn’t through the link. It was verbal.

It is also quite obvious she is not a morning person, good to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou guys for being my biggest readers in my last chapter

@Peanut_10496

@NicoleSerio

@SakuraHeartKinomoto

@DrkEyedReina

@rosered29

@AshleyMuniz

@BetsanJones

@ROCKITx2

@Shaunnuelle

@gigglez2151

@tigerfan24