16

"And it's sealed!!!!" Mairam, Amirah's best friend yelled as she barged into the room where Amirah was with all her friends and cousins.

Except Safiya obviously.

"Masha Allah"

"Allah ya bada zama lafiya(May you have a peaceful married life)"

"Amaryar Mustapha(Mustapha's bride)"

Everyone said her compliments and left Amirah blushing all through. Asiya was really happy for Amirah to finally get married. She knew all the beautiful things about marriage and she was happy for Amirah to experience them too. She just sat there smiling at everyone as she was feeling a little bit feverish. She didn't want Amirah to notice otherwise she'd worry unnecessarily and call Khalid and he'd immediately her to the hospital for the most trivial thing.

Few minutes later, Amirah was summoned that her husband had arrived and it was time to take pictures. Asiya couldn't wait to see her own hubby as she'd not seen him since the previous day which was kamu. She quickly touched up her simple yet beautiful makeup and adjusted her outfit. She then helped Amirah downstairs to where the men where to see her husband.
The minute he saw her, the smile on his face grew to his ears and couldn't help but admire his new wife. He gave her a tight hug and everyone's flash was on, capturing the moment. BigH, professional photographer took all the pictures he needed from the craziest angles you could think of. Just as the commotion had died down a little, Asiya received a message notification on her phone. As she pressed the home button, she read the message from the notification bar. It was from Khalid.

"Queen, please come out to the car park at the backyard, I'm waiting for you here, it's not crowded."

She immediately smiled and just as she looked up, all eyes were on her.

"I'm a million and billion percent sure that she received a text from Ya Khalid. I know he wants you to go and see him," Amirah teased.

"Exactly, i saw him sneaking out few minutes ago," Salim, one of the groom's friends said.

Everyone laughed and she was pretty sure my stomach was light red from embarrassment. It actually increased her fever a little.

She just shook her head and smiled and then left to go meet her hubby. She was careful not to let any of the aunties there see her to send her on an errand or something.

She went to the car park but didn't see Khalid anywhere. She started checking everywhere and just as she bent, she felt her head feeling so heavy so she stood upright immediately.

"Boom!" Khalid growled from the back.

"Ahhhh!" Asiya yelled softly as she was a bit frightened. "What was that? Really?" She whined.

"I'm so sorry. Just for fun. How have you been?" He said as he touched her neck to caress it. "Subhanallah, Asiya you're burning, you have a very high fever,"

"No! No! My body is just hot from the fright you gave me. Nothing serious."

"Do you think I'm a kid? You have a high fever and you're telling me nothing serious. Come on, we're going home,"

"Nooo wait! I'm fine honestly. I'm pretty sure it's just the fatigue from yesterday and today taking its toll on me. I'll be fine by the time it's dinner. I promise," Asiya said.

"No you--"

"Trust me," She said in a convincing voice.

"Okay I'll look after you then till dinner time,"

"Are you mad? Don't you have to be with the boys...and if all these aunties see us they'll just keep talking especially that Aunty Salamatu." Asiya complained.