Not an update.

Hello everyone. Sorry this is not an update.
I wanted to use this opportunity to talk to you guys. This story i'm writing is really broadening my mind alot and i'm really trying to incorporate all the things happening around us to bring awareness.
I'd like for you all to contribute to this story and give me ideas. I already have a plot in my head and everyday i add stuff and remove somethings, basically improving on my ideas.
I'd like to hear your own contributions and ideas you have for this story so we can all come together and produce a story that if one reads, they will know they have learnt something and will put the morals into practice.

Sometimes when i read some books, i feel like they just write for the sake of writing, they don't write to bring a voice out and send a message. Honestly, before you begin to write, you should know for what purpose.

I'd like to thank all of my supporters that have been with me this far. I know there was a time i paused this book but some of you still stayed with me, Thank you so very much.

I don't want this book to be one that only nigerians can read to understand, everyone is welcome. I want it to be as realistic as possible so that you all can enjoy it. Thanks once again for your wonderful support. I love you all soo much❤️❤️