8

✨✨✨✨✨

"I'm so sorry. I know I don't deserve to see him but just this once Taehyung. Just this once," Yoongi begs as he had tears in his eyes. His eyes was pleading for this. For his Minnie. "Let me see him and I will try not to hurt him again!"

Taehyung was hesitant. He wouldn't let anyone hurt his best friend again. But he felt pity for the older. He just hopes Yoongi is being sincere with this all.

Taehyung sighs and muttered a low 'follow me'.

When they reached the room they found  Jimin laying in the bed sleeping peacefully. Jin was nowhere to be found but then they heard the telltale of a toilet flushing.

When Jin saw Yoongi standing by the door he was filled with rage and so much hatred. He was ready to pounce on Yoongi when Taehyung stopped him.

"He just wants to talk, Jin hyung." Jin was mad but decided to trust Taehyung. They both went out as Yoongi neared Jimin.

"Oh Minnie. I'm so sorry I can't be much more of a man. I'm afraid of my dad. All my life all my brother and I did was disappoint my father. Can you believe it? Dad had a heart attack when Jihoon had a boyfriend. That's why I'm so sorry Minnie." He dryly chuckled as he saw a droplet of his tear fell on Jimin's cute rounded cheeks. He softly wiped it afraid that he will break the precious boy.

"I want to be with you, cuddle you and kiss you. But I think this is goodbye. I'm leaving in 3 days. Sorry Minnie."

He stood up and walked away. He harshly wiped his tears. He glanced at Jimin one last before leaving.

He glanced at him but he didn't notice Jimin's tear fell.

✨✨✨✨✨