6

✨✨✨✨✨

"Is my baby brother okay?!" Taehyung was greatly startled when a rushing Jin abruptly came inside of the hospital room. He swear he had never felt his heart beat this loudly.

Taehyung quickly shushed him. "Hyung! You're going to wake him up!" He whisper-shouted and motioned to the boy peacefully sleeping in the plain white bed and is connected to what seemed like a war of wires.

Jin quickly rushed to Jimin's side and held it's hand that's not connected to the IV line. The brunette held it and it's face shows worry and distress. Suddenly a tear fell out of Jin's eyes and placed Jimin's hand  on his forehead.

"Thank you for being there Taehyungie. I don't know what I would have done if I lost him. I had almost lost him enough times. I feel like a failure of a brother." Jin mutters gratefully towards the younger as he continued to cry.

"It's nothing to thank Jin hyung." He deeply sighed, "and for the record, you are a pretty good brother!" Jin chuckled as the younger tried to comfort him. He then wiped the tears from his eyes as he asked.

"Why did he have another panic attack anyway? Is this still about that Min Yoongi guy? I swear if he ever layed a finger on my baby I'm gonna cut his baby dick and feed it to my sugar gliders!" Jin had this glare that will immediately tell you to 'shut the fuck up and leave me alone'.

"Woah, calm down hyung. I don't know what happened but I will try to ask Minnie about this." Taehyung attempted to calm the brunette. And it seemed to work because Jin sat down and stared at Jimin for a while.

"I just wonder what Minnie found in that asshole that made him fall in love with him. He's been nothing but a bitch to Jimin! I sometimes wonder if he is a masochist." Ooh is Jimin really a masochist? Kinky~ Tae chuckled and slightly smiled rembering Jimin's face when he talks about Yoongi.

"Well do you want to eat hyung? I could buy something outside." Jin just nodded his head and Taehyung went out.

When he was at the lobby of the hospital he swear he saw someone very familiar to him. He recognized the leather jacket and saw  Min Yoongi itself.

Wait, what was Min Yoongi doing here?!

✨✨✨✨✨