𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

6:27 am

I woke up staring at the plain white wall above me. Body was surrounded by his arms while he was sleeping soundly. It was the day, the same day where he was gone. Every year, my tears will never fail to appear at this, day.

I removed his hands away from me then walked to the room balcony to open the sliding door to reveal the nice morning scenery of the shore. We have our own place away from our homes. I walked slowly to the shores with the wind slapping my bare face repeatedly. I smiled when the baby was continuously kicking my stomach.

No one's p.o.v

His arms weren't filled with her presence anymore. He walked out from their room and creates for her pancakes and a glass of milk. He knows how much she appreciates milks. He placed the meals above their room desk while waiting for her to appear.

He was extremely worried when she doesn't appear around half an hour long and take the chance to find her. As soon as he knew, she was standing beyond the shores, caressing her tummy. "Where were you? I was seriously worried. You shouldn't be out alone" She chuckled as he spoke. He pulled her slowly towards the bench underneath a palm tree.

"Today is the day, right? I'm so sorry, I forgot" He continues and she pleasingly grinned then intertwined her fingers to his. "Let's forget about it, and only think about us from now on" She gently lay her head on his broad shoulder. "Will do. We should visit him soon" He replied and smirks when he touched her tummy that's filled with their 28 weeks fetus.

"Hey, how are you, my little bean? You're doing, fine, aren't you? Come out quick... daddy can't wait any longer" he whispered to her huge tummy then kissed the mom lips. "This child isn't going to be our only child" He whispered against her ear then kissed her temple delightfully. "It's not happening" she whispers back to him.

"You can't stop me; I'll make sure it does" He winked to her then they both chuckled together. "Well, you stole my dream job!" She was confused then remembered their childhood times.

she saw him staring at the scenery while he was standing calmly beyond the shores.

"Hey, I'm so sorry. I'm here for you, and I need you. If you leave, I don't have any more friends. You're my one and only person I can rely on" He impatiently hugged her as they both sat on the sands hugging each other tightly.

"You promise?" His tears watered her clothes and she replied quickly, "Of course, I do! I promise you, that I'll be grateful for you" He wipes his tears and then smile.

He stares at her while she was taking her time to recall their time they had during elementary school.

"You promised me to appreciate me, don't you?" She let out a small laugh then he amazingly pecked her intense lips. "I need you to love you, too. I swear, I won't make you a liar" He indicated, while bringing his head towards hers to make their noses touch. "I'll forever trust you. Even if you disappoint me, it'll never stop me from believing in you" He nods continuously and removed her stare with a fasten kissed on her nose.

"A daughter or a son next?" she controlled her laughter as he suddenly conversed after a short silent. "A son would be great" She countered. "Talking about that, I miss Haeybi" She agreed to him and he quickly pinch her cheek while they both watch the sun rises.

"I'm so grateful to have you" she murmured.