𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"Baby, wake up... didn't you say you want eat dinner with me?" I fidget as he rests his arm to his head. "Okay, but should go and wash up yourself, I'll wait" I spoke with my eyes still closed. I opened my eyes to see him lying neatly against my shoulder. "Shower with me, please?" he whispered. I hid my face underneath his blankets to avoid replying. Out of sudden, I was being pulled by his hands and was brought to his bathroom.

He locked the door then, place me above his basin. I brushed his hair, shyly as he pulls me towards him, whispering "I'm yours". I got down to the floor and drags him nearer to his showering area. He slid his cold fingers underneath my clothes as he slowly pulled it away from me, leaving me shirtless. He continued opening his belt and pulled down his shorts as he kissed my cheek and clenched his fingers to his as we shower together.

"Here you go" he stated and surrounds a huge towel of his to me to stop me from quivering in coldness. "Don't worry, I'll warmed you up". He kissed my nose and starts hugging me satisfyingly while patting my back and leave the toilet knowing I need my time using my clothes and drying my damped hair.

We were seating at his car, fingers clenched with each other as he stares at our hands, while waiting to turn the green. "Honestly, I can't wait to live with you and raise our kids together". I chuckled while he tightens our clenched fingers. "That's a huge white lie" I replied and he right away slapped my thigh then bites his lips furiously. He parked his car then turned off his car engine quickly. I pulled his hands to stop him from leaving the car.

I kissed his intense lips as he continues to mine, closing back his door closed. I climbed to him as he smirks, then pecked my jaw. We walked through the shops in the mall and that we coincidentally came across Jeno, in a bookstore who was reading a book while leaning on a bookshelf. "Jeno Lee! It's been so long... how have you been doing?" Haechan let go of our locked fingers to walk towards Jeno to give him a huge hug.

"Same thing as always... I'm moving out of town tomorrow morning; I'll be working under an entertainment" Jeno continued while patting Haechan's shoulder. "You're leaving so soon? How about our wedding? We're friends, aren't we?" Haechan responded. Jeno just look at his shoes then shakes his head, declining what Haechan said. Jeno faces me then to Haechan. "I'm sorry. I can't make it" he resumed. He roughly ruffled Haechan's hair and giggles. "Dinner with us?" Haechan said and he replied right away. "I'm sorry, next time? And congrats on your marriage" He open his arms and Haechan didn't hesitate to clasp onto him. "Visit us soon" Haechan ends off and Jeno smiles, before greeting goodbye to us and part ways.

"Bye babe, see you soon... call me if you need anything, okay?" He kissed my forehead and I wave goodbye to him. "Hey. stay safe. The road's still slippery" I pulled him towards me and then let go after he embraced me. "I will" he smooches me once again and wait for me to enter the lift to leave.

"Hello little Dongha! Why aren't you sleeping yet?" I asked even though it's impossible for Doyoung's new-born baby to speak. I continue playing with his hands while Doyoung stares madly at me from aside. He picks up Dongha then started. "You didn't stop Jeno from leaving, did you? Do you, do you know... how much he suffered because of you? The job that he was offered wasn't something he wants to do but he has to-"

"So, you're against your own sister now? You're blaming me at this point, too? Am I someone you feel sorry for? Hyung-ah. I can't do anything to change time" I angrily blurted out and leave to my room before he could reply. I slammed my room door to show how pissed I am towards Doyoung.

I sighed and start unpacking my handbag only to find I accidentally left my wallet on Haechan's car. I dialled him while waiting for the lift to bring me to the parking lot to the car mom lent me. "Hey. I'm sorry babe. I accidentally left my wallet on your car... I'll come and get it" I spoke and was refused by him. "I'll go there instead, just relax" He chuckled while I heard engine starting behind his voice. I ran to the nearest window to check on the weather, then resumed, "You... remember to drive safely and slowly... I love you" I end off before he hangs up.

"Daemi. May I come in" Doyoung voice was soft and disheartening that it's unlikely of him. He knocks my room door, and I unlocked the door to see a tearful Doyoung and my sister in law, Yena who was standing behind Doyoung, hiding her red and tearful face away from me.

"Wh-what happened? W-why? What happened? Doyoung! What happened?" I was getting infuriated when Doyoung just stood there, speechless. "D-donghyuck". Without hesitation, I rushed through them and ran out from the house. Doyoung followed me and drove us to the place only Doyoung knew at the moment.