𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

beep beep

I'm so tired entertaining this life cruelty. He's my friend. My best friend. My boyfriend. my Fiancé. I clenched Hyuck's lifeless cold fingers towards mine while wishing hardly for him to open his eyes. I miss him. If I didn't forget about my wallet, this wouldn't happen, and he could have lived his future the way he wanted all along. I destroyed his dreams, his future.

Countless of tears flows down my cheeks as I caressed his cold hands.

"Hyuck, wake up. Everyone misses you; We need you..." I sulked and warmed his fingers then surprised when I heard him fidgets. His head was surrounded with bandages. A doctor appeared in front of me and sighed. He slowly studied his condition once again and took out the inhaler Haechan was using.

"I'm so sorry, but Mr Lee Haechan... couldn't make it" I started trembling constantly when Doyoung ran and hugged me tightly. Everything that has been inside me, are gone. Nothing but just Haechan. "He's in a better place... Daemi. It's not your fault that this happen. He loves you too" Doyoung cupped my bare and tearful face and I couldn't do anything but to close my eyes tight and try to not think about anything.

"Why is this world so cruel... Why must it be him? Why? W-what have I d-done to..." I clamped my eyes so tight that I couldn't see his bed moved away from the ward. I didn't have the chance to say my last goodbye yet.

"Sometimes, I don't think I deserve you. Days might go so fast until you realized I'm not there for you. Neither to stand nor be with you. We probably need each other for now and maybe, not tomorrow because, I'm the only one you can count on, Daemi"

He's voice couldn't stop replaying.

"I'll never regret meeting you in life, Haechan. I'll live my life as promised"